Fyrinnae Rice Powder Primer - Review-ish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order several days ago for this stuff. They notified me that my order has been shipped. Can't wait to try it.

Just got mine today!!! Got it mailed to work however so I haven't actually gotten to try it out as a primer!! Will post tomorrow...can say though, that as a finising powder it rocks! I put a tiny bit on when I opened it and it is great stuff!!

I got mine Saturday and I LOVE it!! Finally I have found a finishing powder that doesn't break me out or make my face burn or sting.

Now my makeup lasts longer and it's made the glowy look of my EDM Orig Glo foundation look more matte. Just what I wanted. Now I am tempted to try their foundation.

Thank you for reviewing this. Just wondering how rice powder compares with silk powder, like silk natural's?

laurie lu they have just released a variation of it for dry skin without the kaolin
smile.gif

This is a great primer!! I love it...this is my fourth day of wearing it and it is super stuff!Keeps makeup from sliding...shifting...disappearing...my makeup doesn't budge all day & it does an awesome job of controlling oily skin shining through. Big + for me!

Hi,

there are three types of the primer, which one are you guys talking about? If the primer is for dry skin..does that mean oily and normal skin can't use it.

TIA

emma

It's listed under the 'Other Cosmetics' tab on the right of the site. Here's what they say about the dry skin version

(by request! For normal to dry skin, not intended for overly dry skin. Would work fine on oily skin, but doesn't absorb oil as well as the original) Our primer powder gives your skin a silky-soft feel and is perfect under foundation or alone for a line and pore minimizing look. It's designed to prime your skin for a more even, lasting application of mineral foundation without absorbing moisture.

I love the original but I have combination skin so the new version probably wouldn't cut it on my T-zone -
biggrin.gif

Inspired by this thread I ordered their primer for dry skin, or actually I ordered 2 jars... And also I'm gonna try their foundation and highligher. Well, I had to buy with 25$ so I got them without shipping cost
laughing.gif

I'm just using the regular version of the rice powder. No dry patches yet. You can really 'feel' the quality of this stuff. My skin feels so smooth and looks better.

I have been singing the praises of this stuff ever since I bought it last month! It isn't drying, its odorless, its compatible with any skintone, doesn't clog my pores, and it allows my mineral foundation to go on as well as stay smooth looking and fresh on my face all day.

I've been eyeing that Fyrinnae rice powder for a while now. Thanks so much for a great review! I've been trying out a lot of primers lately, and I think it's time I add this one to the list.

Originally Posted by dolphino /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, Fyrinnae have just released a new dry skin version yesterday! I ordered this one today,i am so looking forward to try it! This is my first order at Fyrinnae,so i also managed to put 17 e/s samples into it. They just looked so beautiful,could not stop myself...

glasses.gif

Their e/s are wonderful Leylani - did you get Rapunzel Had Extensions, I just love that one to bits. And you get plenty in the sample to last a good while. I'm still using my sample of Montalivet (so gorgeous) nearly 2 months after I got it and I use it nearly everyday
smile.gif

They always include one extra sample with your order - I got e/s twice and then last time a blush which was most unusual and I have ordered a fullsize of it, also ordered their oil-control finishing powder as I want to try using the primer then foundation then the oil-control and see if that's the optimum combination, I'm hoping so!

Yes;i got both Rapunzel had extensions AND Montalivet. They look so beautiful!

Now i just have to wait patiently for my order to arrive
smile.gif

I didnt look at their blushes. I went on their site to order the rice primer powder,saw their e/s,and then my order started to grow bigger. But that was not a bad thing at all, b/c the shipping turned out to be free if i ordered for more than 25 $. And now i read all these great things about their e/s.

So me happy!

Back