Gangnam Style phenom

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Have you guys seen this viral video?? It's all over the place. I must admit it's quite catchy. This vid has over 161,000,000 views!!

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Haha. Too funny. The banana yellow suit had me cracking up. At least half of that fashion is 80's reborn.

Reaction score
After my kids showed me the vid yesterday, I cant get it out of my head!!! Its so funny lol

Reaction score
Ellen had Psy on her show last week.  He was really sweet.  I'm not a fan of the song, it's not my thing, but is the next Macarena?

Reaction score
It's a fun song to dance to but that's about it. The video is funny though. When he does the side walk he looks hilarious...lol! Then the guy in the elevator thrusting his hips. His face! Haha!

Reaction score
I came across that when I saw this parody using GTA's Niko Bellic.

Forgot to mention... the girl in the video - she's K-Pop singer Hyuna and she has her own version of Psy's song (yup, that's Psy in the video).

Reaction score
hahahaha, I love it so much. It gets stuck in my head and I don't even really know the all the lyrics (because it isn't English!)

Its definatly cool how he's so popular and now on the top of the iTunes list!

Reaction score
I've been hearing this Gangnam thing a lot recently but I was too lazy to even google (Yup. I live under a rock. LOL)  Thank for the vids. I'm no longer clueless. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Reaction score
lol!

Originally Posted by Pretty Ugly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been hearing this Gangnam thing a lot recently but I was too lazy to even google (Yup. I live under a rock. LOL)  Thank for the vids. I'm no longer clueless. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Last time I checked, it was more than 300 million views!! Insane! I had been seeing a lot of posts and parodies before I took time to google it. I was joking around my husband and told him I wanna learn how to dance it -- guess I was not serious. Bahahaha.

I am used to hearing Korean songs (Kpop) because where I was from (Philippines) is invaded by Korean dramas shows. Even Koreans go to our country just to learn English.

This song is fun but am not super fan. I would be happy to hear it once a day, but the second time, ill change station.
smile.gif

Reaction score
omg. I just lost 5 minutes of my life that I can never get back again. I don't even know what that was that I just watched. But that yellow suit WAS fabulous!

Reaction score
I can't decide whether I like it or think it's stupid....maybe both?  DH says that it sounds like he's saying "condom style."

Reaction score
This video is most popular  across the globe. I heard from many people about gangnam style but I was not exactly sure what they were talking about. When I searched in the google than I came to know about this Korean music video. I must say this is very catchy and stylish video.