• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garden Botanika stock-up sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20%-60% off items throughout the store at http://www.gardenbotanika.com I really miss the Garden Botanika store that they used to have in the mall, and they also used to have this really fabulous coloring shampoo that they don't seem to make anymore. They still have great stuff anyway!

Thanks for posting this link. My friend is a Garden Botanika freak so I will let her know.

I never heared of this store,but i will check it out for curious sake,thanks.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I never heared of this store,but i will check it out for curious sake,thanks.
smile.gif
I'm so happy to be able to introduce you to the brand. It is a really nice natural cosmetics company, and everything they have smells so nice. I remember the store they had in the mall had a make your own perfume counter where you could mix essential oils and other fragrances to make your own personalized perfume.

Back