Garnier's Surf Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you guys applying the jar one? Maybe I am doin it wrong
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by tashbash How are you guys applying the jar one? Maybe I am doin it wrong
icon_rolleyes.gif
I put some in my hands, rub them together (you don't need a lot of product) and I apply it on wet/damp hair. I flip my head over, pat my hands all over my head, then scrunch the bottom.
wink.gif

So I used the spray yesterday and today and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised on how well it worked. Made my curly/wavy/frizzy hair look good without spending too much time on it.

Hmmm interesting reviews. Is this stuff like the B&B and John Frieda surf spray? I may have to try this.

Originally Posted by Sofia Hmmm interesting reviews. Is this stuff like the B&B and John Frieda surf spray? I may have to try this. I would have to say that its between B& B and John Frieda. Not as sticky as B & B but not as watery as John Frieda. Does that make sense?

This stuff sounds cool, i kind of want to try it now, but for some reason, right when the line came out, i tried the shampoo and conditioner and it was the worst line i have ever tried!!! my hair felt sticky and really weird. my friend said the same thing, but this line seems to be liked by all.

Originally Posted by jennyb This stuff sounds cool, i kind of want to try it now, but for some reason, right when the line came out, i tried the shampoo and conditioner and it was the worst line i have ever tried!!! my hair felt sticky and really weird. my friend said the same thing, but this line seems to be liked by all. I agree with you on the shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair feel like straw and the conditioner did nothing for my hair. After two weeks of using it, I threw it out.

Makes sense, Marisol. I have a problem with B&B's fragrance, I hate it, and with John Frieda's spray, it left my hair kind of oily, but I guess I will just have to adjust the amount and way I apply it. I'm going to try this and see if I can find a happy medium.

Originally Posted by Sofia Makes sense, Marisol. I have a problem with B&B's fragrance, I hate it, and with John Frieda's spray, it left my hair kind of oily, but I guess I will just have to adjust the amount and way I apply it. I'm going to try this and see if I can find a happy medium. Hopefully you can. B&B's fragrance doesn't bother me but its like I can never find the right amount of product to put it so its hit & miss at times. John Frieda is too watery for me.

Back