Garnier's Surf Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I heard good reviews about garnier's surf hair so i decided to give it a try since its so hard to make my hair get that wavy look. I got to target and noticed that there are two kinds....the spray and the waxy one...which one do you guys prefer?

I went out looking for it too. I purchased the jar one because they were all out of the spray. I don't recommend the jar one. It is very waxy and like a pommade. I am now on the hunt for the spray.

I picked up both... I find the jar one is better when I'm scrunching my hair... and the spray for when I just leave it and let it air dry for waves. I couldnt' find the spray anywhere either... finally got it at Target
wink.gif

Oh Janelle, I have to try it when I want that wild air-dried scruched look!!! The one I tried in the tube you had from Herbal Essense works great...not to mention the smell....delicious !

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I picked up both... I find the jar one is better when I'm scrunching my hair... and the spray for when I just leave it and let it air dry for waves. I couldnt' find the spray anywhere either... finally got it at Target
wink.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh Janelle, I have to try it when I want that wild air-dried scruched look!!! The one I tried in the tube you had from Herbal Essense works great...not to mention the smell....delicious ! Yeah - I figured... I slowly start seeing my hair stuff magically disappear!! lol

icon_eek.gif
You weren't suppose to notice !!!....Then again, how could you even know anything is missing in " that" room of yours ???

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah - I figured... I slowly start seeing my hair stuff magically disappear!! lol

Originally Posted by K*O*
icon_eek.gif
You weren't suppose to notice !!!....Then again, how could you even know anything is missing in " that" room of yours ??? I know everything
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There is a method to my madness
wink.gif

i just picked it up the spray today also! i'll see how it works in a few days.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I know everything
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There is a method to my madness
wink.gif
You guys sound like my mom and I.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by tashbash I STILL can't find the spray one! Must be good stuff! Have you tried Target?? (if you have one nearby) that's the only place I've seen it so far...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You guys sound like my mom and I.
icon_smile.gif
Nothing like good mother/daughter communication via message board! LOL
hahaha.gif

After hearing you guys rave about this product, I looked around Longs for it and found it. Will let you know if I like it.

Originally Posted by Marisol After hearing you guys rave about this product, I looked around Longs for it and found it. Will let you know if I like it. Cool !
smile.gif
I don't have Longs by me... so I wouldn't be able to know lol
wink.gif

I also have the one in a jar. I like it at first but after a couple days of using it I thought it was to sticky and waxy too. I too am looking for the spray. The kind in a jar smells like fake fruit

Lisa

Originally Posted by leelee04 I also have the one in a jar. I like it at first but after a couple days of using it I thought it was to sticky and waxy too. I too am looking for the spray. The kind in a jar smells like fake fruit
Lisa

Yeah, the jar is more of a paste like wax, so you only want to use a little dab, rub your hands together.... flip your hair over, and apply. Little goes a long way w/ that stuff.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Have you tried Target?? (if you have one nearby) that's the only place I've seen it so far...
icon_wink.gif
yeah, that's where i got mine

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, that's where i got mine I love that store :icon_love LOL I'm so glad they just opened one 5 min. away from me!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back