Get the redness out of zits!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys this is so cool. I read this thing where if you have a zit thats red if you slice a raw potato and put it on it for about 3 or 4 mins, it takes out the redness! Well, I tried it and it was way lighter afterward! How cool is that?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

clarins has a great product voted the best by self magazine 2005

t_en_477.gif

<!-- clarins men---><!-- fragance --->

Dull complexion got you down? Brighten up!

This convenient roll-on corrector targets imperfections on the spot with Clarins Exclusive Lock-Around System™ that reduces freckles, sun, age and dark spots as it soothes. Day after day, skin appears brighter, clearer and more luminous.

Beauty Benefits :

• Helps fade freckles, sun, age and dark spots for brighter, more even-looking skin

• Purifies and smoothes

• Promotes a more luminous complexion

Ingredients :

• The Clarins Lock-Around System™ (a complex of Raspberry extract and a highly stable Vitamin C derivative): Helps reduce the appearance of freckles, sun, age and dark spots

• Japanese Mandarin and Grapefruit: Gently exfoliate to help brighten dark areas

• Gentian: Purifies and soothes

Method of Use :

Apply directly to areas of concern. For maximum results use in conjunction with other products from the Clarins Bright Plus range.

quote=tracybryant]Hey guys this is so cool. I read this thing where if you have a zit thats red if you slice a raw potato and put it on it for about 3 or 4 mins, it takes out the redness! Well, I tried it and it was way lighter afterward! How cool is that?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My skin is full of acne!!!! I should just put a few potatos in a blender and use it as a face mask all over my skin!!! thx for the tip!!!

That stuff sounds great Marian, but Im on a budget. Potatoes are much less expensive and they work really good too!

Hi Tracy, Thanks for the tip!!! I have a horrible premenstral spot and i am gonna giove this a try, Great tip for emergency's
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by tracybryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey guys this is so cool. I read this thing where if you have a zit thats red if you slice a raw potato and put it on it for about 3 or 4 mins, it takes out the redness! Well, I tried it and it was way lighter afterward! How cool is that?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you for saving my face! haha.. I rarely get zits but when I do they come with a vengance.. the potato did the trick, no more red!
smile.gif

i'll give it a try, that sounds interesting, and i still have a red thing after my big acne breakout a week ago.

Latest posts

Back