Getting big

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well i have 2 grils one is 6 monthes and one is 6 months its kinda hard to see my oldest going off to school and coming home with things she learns she makes me cry sometimes because shes getting to big i remember when she was a baby and she needed me now its " i can do it by myself mom" time just goes by so fast

My eldest Son is 20 and it only seems like he was a baby yesterday, yes time does fly by

Originally Posted by beautybybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif well i have 2 grils one is 6 monthes and one is 6 months its kinda hard to see my oldest going off to school and coming home with things she learns she makes me cry sometimes because shes getting to big i remember when she was a baby and she needed me now its " i can do it by myself mom" time just goes by so fast I know how you feel! My son is eight and my baby is two months already. I was just gonna point out also, that you put that both of your girls are 6 months! LOL Oops!

Like Mares, I have a 14 year old baby as well.

It is amazing how quickly children grow - like beautiful butterflies, of supports.

Thankfully, I have several years before he flies off to start a life of his own.

My 2 boys are both grown now ....its tough all I can tell you is take lots of pics ..... ass they get older try to do more things with them that they enjoy and keep the communications open ...

But you know what...Im 50 and still need my Mom.. dont ever see her enough though...
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back