Getting some MAC Pigment Samples...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just ordered 6, COUNT'EM SIX!!, samples of MAC pigments... Rose, Teal, Kitchmas, Chocolate Brown, Deckchair, and Violet...

What do you guys think of these pigments? Which ones do you all have? :icon_love

I really like Deckchair and Kitschmas. Deckchair you can use alone as an all over color lid. Check today's FOTD. I think Ashley (PinkRibbons) used it.

Nice haul!

I just ordered some pigment samples on eBay too.. I'm waiting for Melon, Provence, Coco, and Deckchair to arrive!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hopefully they're good colors LOL

Thanks! Deckchair looked like it would be a nice color as a base color... A fresh face color.

And get this I just ordered SEVEN MORE PIGMENTS! I have a problem... lol, I'll make a separate post for them when I get home later, I have to run to school...

I have 6 Mac pigment samples (in my notepad). I love all 6 so far....

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Thanks! Deckchair looked like it would be a nice color as a base color... A fresh face color.
And get this I just ordered SEVEN MORE PIGMENTS! I have a problem... lol, I'll make a separate post for them when I get home later, I have to run to school...

I have all six of those, and they're great! I like Chocolate Brown and Deckchair myself. Lily, I love "Melon!" It looks fab on top of "Golden Olive" in the center of the lid.
biggrin.gif

Hope you don't mind my asking---which ebay seller did you buy from?

I certainly don't mind Ericka!! I bought these samples from a buyer by the name of crystalrae151. I bought them from her because her prices were good, she had the ones I wanted, and she had FREE SHIPPING! YAY! lol, I get very excited about free shipping...

I also got a few from a seller by the name of pink girly things, this seller has a pretty big store on Ebay. I felt reasonably comfy buying from her, she had different ones I wanted, and her shipping is $0.95 for item #1 and $0.40 for each additional, which is pretty cheap. Also, when I e-mailed her saying I wanted to buy Forest Green, she put it up for auction for me, so I could buy it.

These two are added in addition to kanachan, she is a reputable seller on Ebay as well. Once these things get shipped and I see how the second half of thier service is, I will post them as good or bad sellers on the Sticky about Ebay Sellers.

Latest posts

Back