Getting To Know Each Other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tim. My name is Joanna. I am 18 years old, soon to turn 19:O I'm about to start the second semester of my freshman year in college. I'm a fashion design major. I really really like to sew. I really like computers and I just got my own laptop for college. I almost majored in Computer Media Arts. I'm really good with computers, although not as good as you I'm sure. Besides sewing I have lots of interests. I love to dance, R&B is my favorite kind of music. I also like to remix music and dj. I also love to play around with makeup and I want to go to cosmetology school too. Probably after I graduate from college
smile.gif
Right now my goal is to be able to create and design every aspect of my future runway shows including:lighting, music, makeup, clothes, etc. I'm a crazy girl and love to make people laugh. I'm known as the crazy funny girl. I also like to cook, read magazines, write poetry, play with my kitties, play football, and many other things. I'm a big gamer. I love my gamecube. My favorite new game is the sims busting out! Sorry I always tend to write too much. I was almost an english major too! Anything else you want to know, just ask! By the way I'm from the great state of Texas. I love the warmth! What are some of your hobbies? Do you have a girlfriend? Fill us in on a little bit of your life!

Wow Really nice to see a message like this. Can't beleive it took TIM'S thread to get thesse nice infos about everyone, but nevertheless.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
HI!@ Nice to have you on board here and we love having you . As of one the site's owners, it's MakeupTalk's pleasure to be able to provide this site for our users, like you FairyRave. Love to see so much about you.

Originally Posted by FairyRave

Hey Tim. My name is Joanna. I am 18 years old, soon to turn 19:O I'm about to start the second semester of my freshman year in college. I'm a fashion design major. I really really like to sew. I really like computers and I just got my own laptop for college. I almost majored in Computer Media Arts. I'm really good with computers, although not as good as you I'm sure. Besides sewing I have lots of interests. I love to dance, R&B is my favorite kind of music. I also like to remix music and dj. I also love to play around with makeup and I want to go to cosmetology school too. Probably after I graduate from college
smile.gif
Right now my goal is to be able to create and design every aspect of my future runway shows including:lighting, music, makeup, clothes, etc. I'm a crazy girl and love to make people laugh. I'm known as the crazy funny girl. I also like to cook, read magazines, write poetry, play with my kitties, play football, and many other things. I'm a big gamer. I love my gamecube. My favorite new game is the sims busting out! Sorry I always tend to write too much. I was almost an english major too! Anything else you want to know, just ask! By the way I'm from the great state of Texas. I love the warmth! What are some of your hobbies? Do you have a girlfriend? Fill us in on a little bit of your life!

Originally Posted by FairyRave Hey Tim. My name is Joanna. I am 18 years old, soon to turn 19:O I'm about to start the second semester of my freshman year in college. I'm a fashion design major. I really really like to sew. I really like computers and I just got my own laptop for college. I almost majored in Computer Media Arts. I'm really good with computers, although not as good as you I'm sure. Besides sewing I have lots of interests. I love to dance, R&B is my favorite kind of music. I also like to remix music and dj. I also love to play around with makeup and I want to go to cosmetology school too. Probably after I graduate from college
smile.gif
Right now my goal is to be able to create and design every aspect of my future runway shows including:lighting, music, makeup, clothes, etc. I'm a crazy girl and love to make people laugh. I'm known as the crazy funny girl. I also like to cook, read magazines, write poetry, play with my kitties, play football, and many other things. I'm a big gamer. I love my gamecube. My favorite new game is the sims busting out! Sorry I always tend to write too much. I was almost an english major too! Anything else you want to know, just ask! By the way I'm from the great state of Texas. I love the warmth! What are some of your hobbies? Do you have a girlfriend? Fill us in on a little bit of your life! I love that game! I have it for xbox, one of those games you sit down to play and before you know it, it's 2 in the morning
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by HarleyMom I love that game! I have it for xbox, one of those games you sit down to play and before you know it, it's 2 in the morning
icon_rolleyes.gif
You have no idea
wink.gif
Time goes really fast in that game. I'm taking this game back to college with me because my gamecube is in my dorm. I have a feeling me and my friends aren't going to ever go to bed! I think it is awesome that you still play video games too. My mom is the one that got me hooked playing video games. When I was about 2 years old she started letting me play her old school atari, that was fun. And ever since then we have got like every game system imaginable. You wouldn't believe the size of our video game collection. It's at least 400. And I think it is really cool that my mom plays video games with us. I hope to instill this fine quality in my future children as well!

Nice! Love video games myself! I am a daily Quake3 online player......

Originally Posted by FairyRave

You have no idea
wink.gif
Time goes really fast in that game. I'm taking this game back to college with me because my gamecube is in my dorm. I have a feeling me and my friends aren't going to ever go to bed! I think it is awesome that you still play video games too. My mom is the one that got me hooked playing video games. When I was about 2 years old she started letting me play her old school atari, that was fun. And ever since then we have got like every game system imaginable. You wouldn't believe the size of our video game collection. It's at least 400. And I think it is really cool that my mom plays video games with us. I hope to instill this fine quality in my future children as well!

Ok, this is freaky coz i was convinced i posted on this thread & now i can't see a reply from me!!

Actually, if you have it set up right, the power of MUT will automatically subscribe you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

I don't subscribe to threads Tony.. Think i might have forgotten to hit the Post Reply button after i wrote my little speech!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Actually, if you have it set up right, the power of MUT will automatically subscribe you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh, i know all about the POWERS of MUT!!! I have it set that i never subscribe to any threads though!

Awww why not? easy way to tracking them

Originally Posted by Laura

Oh, i know all about the POWERS of MUT!!! I have it set that i never subscribe to any threads though!

Originally Posted by Laura It's cool coz i'm here every day anyway so i don't miss a thing! Yeah, me too - I would get so many emails that I'd lose track with all the MUT windows popping up all over... it's easier to just sign in everyday & check out the 'new' & 'todays" posts links!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh I have to have email notifs or I cannot track them at all. I need the power right into my mailbox LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Yeah, me too - I would get so many emails that I'd lose track with all the MUT windows popping up all over... it's easier to just sign in everyday & check out the 'new' & 'todays" posts links!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back