Ghd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
we started selling this line months ago at work and when we got trained on it, we got 3 pieces of gratis of our choice. i got the fat hair lotion, create spray, and thermal protector. honestly, i wasn't happy with any. thank god i didn't buy them cuz they're so expensive!

i've heard and read raves of their irons, though, so i ended up buying the styler. it's pricey, especially for someone who's used hot tools ever since straightening your hair was in, but i LOVE IT!

it straightens quickly, leaves my hair shiny, and i love the fact it's thin.

i also love the fact that you can do about 3 or 4 other things with it, like curling, waves, and volume. i'm still learning how to do it since it's kinda tricky and when i finally get it, i'll take pics!

does anyone else use this or any other ghd product?

Sephora: ghd NEW ghd styler: Blow Dryers & Irons

their straighteners are amazing, but im hopeless at trying to make them curl my hair..

if anyone has any tips that would be great!

i've used the fat lotion stuff before, and blow dried my hair upside down, i did see a difference but nothing amazing.

Originally Posted by ceri-with-a-c /img/forum/go_quote.gif their straighteners are amazing, but im hopeless at trying to make them curl my hair..
if anyone has any tips that would be great!

i've used the fat lotion stuff before, and blow dried my hair upside down, i did see a difference but nothing amazing.

did you get the dvd with the iron and watch it? it was helpful!

ive seen them and have been wondering about them.

cause like they dont sound that interesting when you read about them on the site.

Ohhh yeah GHD's are love! I love mine! You can do so much with it, curl,straighten, wave, you name it, you can do it
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back