Ghetto Fabulous Prom Pix!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These high school students got it goin' ON! Check out how prom night goes down in tha hood! ENJOY and feel free to borrow any fashion tips you see!
icon_eek.gif

Hehe, wow!

I wonder is that gucci outfits they wear on the fifth pic?

The nail pic looks, OH MY GOD!

lol.

Originally Posted by Leony Hehe, wow!I wonder is that gucci outfits they wear on the fifth pic?

The nail pic looks, OH MY GOD!

lol.

As soon as I saw that toenail picture, I imagined someone stepping right down on them and ripping them off...ooouuccchhh. Those girls have confidence to wear those crazy outfits!

Do you think that lead going to the back of her head in the last photo makes the rotor blades turn round?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Actually, this is a serious question!

LOL, omg!!! Definitely alot different than my prom. The nails were gross.
icon_eek.gif

holy sh** this is funny!!! to point out one good thing about these girl´s outfits: I wished I had their confidence
tongue.gif

it's a little early for Halloween
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam These high school students got it goin' ON! Check out how prom night goes down in tha hood! ENJOY and feel free to borrow any fashion tips you see!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Leony I wonder is that gucci outfits they wear on the fifth pic? Maybe it's a cheap knock off brand called "Hoochi"?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Maybe it's a cheap knock off brand called "Hoochi"?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I agree, there's a level of confidence here that nobody in MY high school had! And, think about it, most of these are custom made outfits!!! They must have cost a bundle! I can't imagine going through so much effort to look like this.

I think the best outfit of all is the Blazer's outfit!!! The rest are just outrageous!! YIKES!!!
icon_eek.gif

Custom made is definitely the right word!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I agree, there's a level of confidence here that nobody in MY high school had! And, think about it, most of these are custom made outfits!!! They must have cost a bundle! I can't imagine going through so much effort to look like this.

Wow, that's definately not something you see everyday.
icon_eek.gif
xD

The blazer one and the 5th one is all right though...

That lady with the long nails on her feet, I've seen shows like Ripleys Believe it or Not, and people have nails much longer, you should see someone with finger nails like that. kinda freaky...
icon_neutral.gif

Latest posts

Back