Giorgio Armani eye shadows over rated

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to check these eye shadows after I returned my Clinique skin care purchase last week. The Clinique products irritated my skin so I wanted to get something else. I bought 2 Armani eye shadows and I think the shadows are really over rated. They are not too pigmented. Actually I'm having tough time getting the shadows to show on me. I'm sure it depends on the color too but the colors I picked don't show as much as I thought they would. I think MAC shadows are so much better quality and the price is right. I've tried Bobbi Brown shadows now too (I have 2 palettes) and I have to say that MAC is way better.

I'd have to agree with you here Reija. I only have one so i can't comment fully but they are no way as near pigmented as MAC & they didn't last long on my lids either..

I had the same problem with the Rimmel eye shadow colors that I bought, they look like deep rich colors but don't show well nor do they last, they are just too powdery I think, you can brush a little across your hand and then blow on it and it's gone. Glad it is so cheap or I really would have been ticked off.

Back