Girl Crush Alert: Kat Von D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by macmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif she's hot IMO. she pulls off those tats and she's just sexy and has her own style is she lez? Nope, she was married.

She seems to be pretty cool! I certainly wouldn't be able to get away with all those tattoos, but she really pulls it off, she hot!

I'm with ya Amanda, I LOVE Kat Von D. I also really love Pixie, an artist on her show LA Ink too. Both hot, successful women who have their own individual style and uniqueness and are not afraid to be themselves.
smile.gif

Did she divorce whatshisface?

I like her overall look, tats and all. Me and my mom were saying how some people look good convered in tats and others dont. She is one who does. I love her hair & makeup more than anything.

I think her personality sucks sometimes, tbh.

She acts a bit fake at times or rude... but meh.

Her friend with the split tongue is much more prettier.

i really like her! it's great to have women in 'traditional' men roles. it's also a power plus to have a lady rock it femme style with edge. i envy her! if i could have a career to support my mortgage that allowed to rock, sssshhiiittt, i'd be about!!

her show is ok but i can't take my eyes off of her!!

I've never heard anything about her down here in Oz. To the best of my knowledge we dont have her tv show on air.

Just by the picture alone I would say she is not the type I would have a massive girl crush on, but I still think she's unique and interesting looking
smile.gif

Back