Girl Scouts cookies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
oh my god, it's that time again!!!! I can't stop eating them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ate a whole package in half an hour!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Caramel deLites, yummi!!! So addictive!! I think, I'll be chasing THEM around to buy more cookies!! SELL ME MORE COOKIEESS!!! PLEEAAASEE!!

I love them too. I'm sad because I'll be missing out on them this year.
icon_cry.gif
I've been doing really well on my diet and I'd hate to jeapordize looking 'hot' by summer!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by destiny oh my god, it's that time again!!!! I can't stop eating them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ate a whole package in half an hour!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Caramel deLites, yummi!!! So addictive!! I think, I'll be chasing THEM around to buy more cookies!! SELL ME MORE COOKIEESS!!! PLEEAAASEE!!

The "Samoas" are my favorites.... mmmmm Unfortunately I haven't seen any Girl Scouts around here lately - gonna have to hunt them down!!!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Right with you on the Samoas girlfriend. I found a good replica though... Little Debbie has some individually wrapped "German Chocolate Caramel" something or others... whatever they're called... and they come close! Good enough to tide ya' over till G.S. Season! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Is that the low carb version? LOL
icon_lol.gif
When it comes to samoas... the nutritional fact panel just seems to disappear! LOL
wink.gif

OMG, my niece got me w/those & I ended up getting 2 boxes of Thin Mints, a peanut butter one & a double fudge box.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha OMG, my niece got me w/those & I ended up getting 2 boxes of Thin Mints, a peanut butter one & a double fudge box.
eek.gif
OMG... for a sec I thought you said I ATE 2 boxes of thin mints, a peanut butter & double fudge box... LMAO I was like "wow.. that girl can eat! where does it go!?!" Had to re-read that! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i LOVE somoas!! but damn, 150 calories for 2 cookies!

they're like crack man...
icon_cry.gif

OMG, I'm going to have to find myself some Girl Scouts so I can get some cookies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i LOVE somoas!! but damn, 150 calories for 2 cookies! they're like crack man...
icon_cry.gif

WOAH! Are you serious!?!? Damn ! Now I guess I know why I never looked at the 'nutritional information' when I ate em'!!! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Ooh i can talk about this coz i've tried some this year! A friend in the US sent over some thin mints. They're yummy but i'm more of a chocolate chip cookie fan so i havent eaten much of these yet!

Latest posts

Back