Girls next door..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i dont get it, does only HOLLY sleep with heff? or do the other girls do as well? cuz obviously the other girls dont have other boyfriends i know that, but when do they get "some", was just wondering if anyone knew, cuz i watch "girls next door" and i cant figure it out, and what if bridget or kendra got pregant/ would holly be pissed? LOL!!!

I think Holly is the only one with an intimate relationship with Hef. They have talked about marriage and babies. I am not sure if it's always been like that, but I am pretty sure that's how it is now. Also Holly shares a room with him, the other girls do not.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think Holly is the only one with an intimate relationship with Hef. They have talked about marriage and babies. I am not sure if it's always been like that, but I am pretty sure that's how it is now. Also Holly shares a room with him, the other girls do not. Yeppers! She's my fave too
smile.gif

ok but heff has to think that kendra and bridgette have "needs" so what the hell are they supposed to do? also what an awesome arrangement for kendra and bridgette cuz they live a wonderful life without having to sleep with heff? right?

It's well known that he lived with almost a dozen girls several years ago (Holly being one of them) and I imagine that his relationship with her grew more serious and intimate while many of the other girls moved on. I would wager that he only sleeps with Holly while Bridgette and Kendra are there to support the Playboy image. It's possible that they do have boyfriends that the public doesn't know about.

wait, in an old thread, someone whose read the book said they all sleep together, but hef doesn't sleep with bridgette or kendra unless holly is there. something like that.

I'm still trying to figure out how they can screw Heff....

I mean are they actually turned on by him???

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif on a somewhat random note, i would like to say that kendra annoys the crap out of me. oh god, me too. Sorry to say it, but she seems to be the dumbest out of all. Oh wait, doesn´t Bridget have some sort of degree? Hm well then I guess they are acting that way then.

I love Bridget. She has a Master in communication, I think. On Wiki it's said she's married but separated from her spouse. And Hef is still legally married to his previous wife which makes the whole situation even more odd.

Holly is my least favorite - her baby talks and "puffin" crap is annoying.

I think they obviously all sleep with him and I heard them refer to Holly as the "main" girlfriend.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif wait, in an old thread, someone whose read the book said they all sleep together, but hef doesn't sleep with bridgette or kendra unless holly is there. something like that. YEp!

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's well known that he lived with almost a dozen girls several years ago (Holly being one of them) and I imagine that his relationship with her grew more serious and intimate while many of the other girls moved on. I would wager that he only sleeps with Holly while Bridgette and Kendra are there to support the Playboy image. It's possible that they do have boyfriends that the public doesn't know about.
iagree.gif
Holly is the one I like the most

No they cant have secret boyfriends... Girlfriends have been known to be kicked out of the house for cheating on Hef.

Well Holly obviously cares for Hef, whenever Barbi Benton comes around shes gets REALLY jealous of her. I think its gross myself, but whatever floats your boat. Those girls are definatley living it up. But you know Hef has told Holly that she could never be a Playboy Bunny because she isn't photogenic enough. I think Holly is a beautiful woman.

i think if they had secret boyfriends.. the press would be all over that... as for holly having to be there. talk about odd. i would be a wreck. to see someone sleeping with the guy i love!!

I don't think they have secret boyfriends, I mean really could Kendra really pull that off! LOL She would be so confused!!

Latest posts

Back