Girls Next Door

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by octobersunshine Okay as embarrassing as this is
icon_redface.gif
...I like the show. I can't help but not flip to another channel when it comes on. So be brave...Who's with me? i love that show!

I like this show too. They really do seem like they are nice girls. Not what you would think. Hefs got good taste.

yeah i like this show, kendra's body is insane!! my body will be like that one day ( yeah right), but shes my fav one.and with all the money that man has , i will love him to
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So I don't know if anyone saw the episode where they were in Chicago. They were at a restaurant and these other girls were trying to get Hef's attention so he went over and talked to them. Well, the girl that he sat by, the loud blonde one, that is my good friend's ex sister-in-law!! She is from Chicago. I saw her and freaked so I called my friend and that was totally her! How funny is that!

i absolutely love the show. i was really surprised by how down to earth all of the girls were.. and bridgettes from my tiny home town so i have to watch!

Yes, their spread was in the November issue. It was ok, not as many pics as I thought would be in it (maybe 8 total).

I looooove this show.. it's so addicting! And the girls are so funny.. it just cracks me up. I love Kendra's laugh and Holly's accent.

Ya I love the show! It is so funny plus you get to see the big mansion and see how the playmates live. It is REALLY addictive. Thank goodness it is on dvd so you can watch it over and over again.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been watching!
smile.gif
It's good! lol Although I don't know how they can "like" Hef!! UGH!
icon_eek.gif
I was totally thinking that too! makes you wonder why they're really on-board with this - for fame, money, etc.? who knows, cause they seem to genuinely like him...
I love this show! I totally feel like a voyeur when I'm watching it....

I just think it's kind of delusional that Holly wants to have children with Hef. LOL, I always laugh when she brings it up and then Hef changes the subject.

That's really neat also that Bridgette and Kendra have two loving, supporting families (Gosh, I know mine would NOT be down with this kind of lifestyle!) but I always wonder about Holly. We don't seem to know all that much about her background throughout the series.

Hmm... out of the three of them, I think Holly is the most classically beautiful (in a Marilyn Monroe kind of way), Bridgette is the most kind and compassionate, and Kendra is the most fun-loving. Hey, if Hugh Hefner could roll them all up into one, he'd have the most fantastic girlfriend EVER!

If I could meet anyone of them, I would love to meet Bridgette! She seems the most like myself.

I watch the show too...ALL the time, even all the repeats! UGHHH I am so mad, a couple of weekends ago they came to the next city over for the Renaissance (sp?) Faire and were filming it and everything. I knew I should have gone that day!

I love all their cute pets! Oh yeah and I always get makeup inspirations from them as well haha

I loveeeee this show too!

My favorite is Bridget! My boyfriend and I were watching for a little while last night actually. I think Kendra's laugh is kind of annoying, IMO.

Lol.. i have never seen the show.. i've seen commercials for it but never watched it... maybe i should catch an episode... in the commericials they make the girls so stupid... i guess i was wrong.

I hope nobody takes any offence to this but The girls are really nice and down to earth its just I dont condone there lifestyle. I believe god made man and women for a reason obviously for man to be with 1 women not several/3??? What is our world comming to now a days they make people think old men can have 3 women at once? What is that teaching our children if our children happen to stumble across that show on tv. And what about us would we want the man that we love/our husband/boyfriend with 2 other women? Probably not! but hey if they are happy sharing the man they claim to love with 2 other girls then I guess thats there decision....

I love the show

Originally Posted by KaseyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hope nobody takes any offence to this but The girls are really nice and down to earth its just I dont condone there lifestyle. I believe god made man and women for a reason obviously for man to be with 1 women not several/3??? What is our world comming to now a days they make people think old men can have 3 women at once? What is that teaching our children if our children happen to stumble across that show on tv. And what about us would we want the man that we love/our husband/boyfriend with 2 other women? Probably not! but hey if they are happy sharing the man they claim to love with 2 other girls then I guess thats there decision.... I don't take offence to it at all. It's just that not everyone has the same belief system or religion. I think as long as you're a basic good person, and you're happy more power to ya. Whose to say there's only one way to live.

Originally Posted by Pinklady77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love this show! Bridget is my favorite
smile.gif
Mine too!! But I think Holly is soooo frickin pretty. I'm jealous of her.

Oh I love the show!I am suprised by how normal the girls are.Holly is by far my favorite something about her seems so sweet I cant help but to fall in love with her and Kendra is so funny but her laugh drives me nuts I love imitating it and my fiance gets annoyed with me because of it...I think bridget (as gorgeous as she is) is more of a ditz than the other two but still love her.I don't condone the lifstyle either but too each his own and theres no harm in finding it entertaining.

Back