Girls Next Door

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay as embarrassing as this is
icon_redface.gif
...I like the show. I can't help but not flip to another channel when it comes on. So be brave...Who's with me?

Originally Posted by octobersunshine Okay as embarrassing as this is
icon_redface.gif
...I like the show. I can't help but not flip to another channel when it comes on. So be brave...Who's with me? Hey I am with you!! I really enjoy the show LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They might LOOK skanky or whatever but they're pretty down to earth and nice to each other on that show! Plus, their lives are so different from most people and just very interesting...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I saw the one where it was one of their bdays. It was entertaining. Yeah...I love her laugh (the birthday girl's) At times I don't know if I love it because it's different or if I love that it's annoying...I know I'm weird
cool.gif

Kendra is so "ghetto" haha..she is the funniest and I think Holly is the quiet one. I like the show!

I've been watching!
smile.gif
It's good! lol Although I don't know how they can "like" Hef!! UGH!
icon_eek.gif

Oh yeah... but it's depressing - reminds me of how much weight I have to lose!!! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh yeah... but it's depressing - reminds me of how much weight I have to lose!!! lol
wink.gif
Yep, watching Kendra just reminds me that no matter how much I workout my butt will never be that "20 year old" tight again LOL

i'm like addicted to that show! lol. i always watch it when the reruns come on. my favorite one is Holly.

I admit it...I love that show, too! I really adore Kendra. She's such a tomboy, and has the most contagious laugh. Seems like she'd be so much fun to be around. I also think the show demystifies some of the myths that surround the playboy mansion.

it cracks me up at how different all of them are.

kendra is the tom boy/loud one. she's always shaking her butt and stuff. lol

bridgette(?) is the girly girly one. she's always wearing matching stuff and doing her hair and makeup.

holly is the mature somewhat quirky one. like witht he hair buns for the star wars event. i was cracking up when she was playing the little guitar for her dog on kendra's b-day when kendra's brother was sitting next to her. "i love dutchess. i love dutchess" (i think that's what she was singing. lol)

Originally Posted by Sofia What channel and when is this on? I never heard of this before. it's on the E! channel

I've been watching lately. They keep talking about their magazine spread (pardon the pun) being out in November.... does anyone get Playboy?

I watch the show too. I thought the Halloween one was funny! I like Bridgette the best. I think she's really pretty, and I guess it's because I'm always matching my outfits, and doing my hair and makeup.

Latest posts

Back