Give back gorgeously (Glamour)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Estee Lauder Jeweled Pink Ribbon Compact & Brush Set ($45, esteelauder.com)

hesl01_cancerproducts.jpg

"This bronzer has a hint of pink in it, so you look nice and flushed—not fake-tanned.â€

—Mary Maclean, executive beauty editor

This is part of Estee Lauder’s Pink Ribbon Collection; $500,000 of sales will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).

Gianna Rose Atelier Savon Pour Une Remede ($26, giannarose.com)

hesl02_cancerproducts.jpg

“These fancy soaps smell sweet but not too perfumy. And they’re triple-milled, so they’ll last and last!â€

—Tram Kim Nguyen, beauty writer-editor

15% of sales go to the Triple Negative Breast Cancer foundation, which raises awareness about this type of breast cancer.

Tinte Cosmetics Vintage Flavored Lip Color in Bubble Gum ($14, tintecosmetics.com)

hesl03_cancerproducts.jpg

“Love the old-school tin! It’s perfect layered over lipstick.â€

—Stephanie Huszar, beauty writer-editor

The Susan G. Komen Foundation gets 40% of sales.

Smashbox Blushing Pink Soft Lights & Brush Set ($59, smashbox.com)

hesl04_cancerproducts.jpg

“Some bright pink blushes streak, but this went on evenly for a natural glow. A great midday pick-me-up!â€

—Felicia Milewicz, beauty director

5% of sales go to the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund.

Avon FootWorks Breast Cancer Crusade Overnight Treatment ($8 including socks, avon.com)

“This cooling cream felt amazing after a long day of work, and my cracked heels looked 100 percent better the next morning.â€

—Mary Maclean

The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade gets $5.10 from every set sold.

Sonia Kashuk Pink Brush Set ($20, target.com)

hesl06_cancerproducts.jpg

“Great for makeup buffs. It has every brush you could possibly need to do your eyes and cheeks gorgeously.â€

—Tram Kim Nguyen

Kashuk, a breast cancer survivor, will give 100% of profits to The BCRF.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Charm Bracelet ($88, shopbop.com)

hesl07_cancerproducts.jpg

“So pretty—when people compliment it, I love telling them it supports the breast cancer fight.â€

—Agnieska Sygnarowicz, beauty assistant

100% of profits go to Y-ME, a national breast cancer organization.

SOURCE

im going to go buy the brushes ive wanted some new ones and this is a great cause to support!

Thanks for posting Aquilah! I like buying at least one Breast Cancer Awareness makeup product every year. My stepmother and my ex's mom both had breast cancer and so did someone I work with. I think it's such a worthy cause and it's about time it got more attention and research funding.

Thanks for posting Aquilah. Like Kaville I try to buy something each year to support corporate breast cancer campaigns.

Latest posts

Back