Glamour Glammies: Best beauty buys ever!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I'd love to see the users of this board make their own list like that. That's a very useful list for a beginner on a budget like me.

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm, I'd love to see the users of this board make their own list like that. That's a very useful list for a beginner on a budget like me. Here you go! lol! (This is last year's)
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f15...ers-44358.html

Aquilah's putting something together for this year right now!
wink.gif

I think that Great Lash is good. I've tried many, regular and waterproof- high end (Dior, Clinique, MakeUp Forever, Estee Lauder, Bad Gal) and OTC (maybelline, max factor, etc) and can't seem to find the best one out there. Everyone has their own preference. I am fortunate and have very long top and bottom lashes. If anyone has a favorite that they can't live without please let me know!

i've heard that great lash, clinique dramatically different moisturizer, and st ives apricot scrub were bad... :/

I used Great Lash for years, basically because I was a teen and my mom would just buy me an extra every time she bought herself one... And I have to say, that stuff is nothing special, I have no idea why it keeps winning awards! There are other cheap mascaras that are better.

I do love the smell of Curious, and I have it, but I never wear it... I guess it makes me think of Britney too much!

I definately agree with Maybeline Shinylicious l/g; I have "crushed candy" and I wear it over lipstick all the time. It's very shiny but not too glittery and it's pretty long-lasting for a l/g.

I also LOVE "Curious." It's sort of my sexy, Southern scent. I like to wear it with tight jeans, black liner, and light blue shadow. Next time I buy a fragance, I'm going to get "Fantasy."

Hi,

Thanks for posting this. I know that some people are not wild about Great Lash, but I must admit that it's a favorite of mine and is kept in my pro kit.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow....I don't like any of those.. That's what I thought.
Big "meh".

Back