Glitter mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
i had never seen it before tonight, not too sure of the maker but i know it's a japanese co. i did a google search and found that a few america companies make the product.....

just wondering if anyone has ever used and what they thought. i am very tempted to go back and purchase the mascara. : o )

I've never used it Ben. Wonder if the glitter could fall off and get in your eye????

I had some clear glitter mascara from Avon a few years back. the glitter wouldn't stick! and it wouldn't go on on top of regular mascara. Yuck. Definitely a bad buy.

i don't think i've seen glitter mascara before. i know mac had glitter liners which are being relaunched sometime soon this year.

I remember Hard candy had glitter mascara..it was mentioned in a magazine i read

p10175445_ph_hero.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>Glitter Mascara</TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right>$19.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>

Bring out the sparkle in your eyes with T. LeClerc's metallic glitter mascara. The velvety formula maximizes and conditions every lash, adding just the right amount of eye-catching sparkle. Perfect for day or night.

• Use Gold if your eyes have yellow-gold flecks; Silver if your eyes have white flecks
  • A subtle, goof-proof way to highlight and define the lower lashes
  • Unique brush design delivers a smooth application without smudging
  • Made in France
^^Info taken from eluxury site
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I have the Quo version, wore it for the holidays. The glitter stayed on well and the mascara was double sided-glitter and black.

Originally Posted by Jen I've never used it Ben. Wonder if the glitter could fall off and get in your eye???? That would definately be something to consider. How safe is it?

Latest posts

Back