Gloss.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a few girls do CP for me from there & AFAIK everything has gone ok. I know alot of MuT'ers have shopped on that site so you should get alot of feedback to this question Regina! My only problem with the site is that they dont ship to Ireland!!!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Has anyone purchased from them and what was your experience? I have purchased from Gloss. They process within a day or two like Sephora. I didn't return anything so I don't know how swift they are with that.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Has anyone purchased from them and what was your experience? I've had wonderful experiences. I like the convenience of being able to order from all those brands at one site. They also process returns faster than Sephora, and give out more samples and extras.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I've had wonderful experiences. I like the convenience of being able to order from all those brands at one site. They also process returns faster than Sephora, and give out more samples and extras.
GOOD TO KNOW,sometimes i get a bit nervous buying stuff on the internet,but hearing from others helps,Thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I LOVE Gloss.com!!
smile.gif

I've had nothing but good experiences with them, and I've ordered from them countless times. They process orders quickly (usually for me within 24 hours), and they ship fast. It always arrives within 3 days of being shipped, and that's with standard shipping.

I did have an incident with my CC, and their customer service is great!! The lady I talked with was super friendly and did everything she could to work things out - she even called ME back.

I always order from Gloss if I can. Love them!!
biggrin.gif

i've ordered from there once. no tax and free shipping! (i think free shipping. it was when i ordered. don't remember if i had a online coupon for free shipping
icon_redface.gif
). but the bad thing is, i don't think they have pre-paid return shipping. i ordered something i didn't like and didn't see anything to help with shipping besides just having a return address label. nothing for the USPS or UPS or fedex. not sure if they have change it since then.

They are fast and great. I ordered from gloss.com many times. They have good return policy also
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Has anyone purchased from them and what was your experience?

So are you gonna order from them Regina? If so, what you gonna get? LMAO i'm so nosey..

I've only ordered from them once... as I didn't even know about it until I got a GC there!
icon_redface.gif
But it was great! lots of brands in one spot, fast shipping... very easy & painless! Give it a go!
redface.gif

I am not sure what to get but it sounds like I better order something from MAC and fast before the prices go up! Any rec's?

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I am not sure what to get but it sounds like I better order something from MAC and fast before the prices go up! Any rec's? Do you have any MAC now?
icon_wink.gif

All I have right now are some pigments, which I love.

I have:

• old gold
  • all girl
  • tan
  • naked
  • opal pink
  • fuschia
  • melon
  • dark soul
Either want to try something else or a must pigment.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Do you have any MAC now?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe All I have right now are some pigments, which I love.
I have:

• old gold
  • all girl
  • tan
  • naked
  • opal pink
  • fuschia
  • melon
  • dark soul
Either want to try something else or a must pigment. I have been loving the MoistureGleam lotion... subtle shimmer, and sooo pretty!! I also love the powerpoint liners... they stay all day, come in a lot of colors, and go on smooth n' creamy
wink.gif
Also, there's always the tried and true eyeshadows!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back