Glossybox January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get the 15 dollar deal? I signed up for GB last month for the first time since I had the 40% off code. I canceled my subscription right away away though cause I was only planning on getting Decembers box. Bth I really liked the box so I think I wanna go ahead and get January's.

Originally Posted by Daliax29 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you get the 15 dollar deal? I signed up for GB last month for the first time since I had the 40% off code. I canceled my subscription right away away though cause I was only planning on getting Decembers box. Bth I really liked the box so I think I wanna go ahead and get January's.
You have to be a current subscriber (because the $15 is meant to be a gift...but most of us gifted them to ourselves, and got multiple boxes, lol...)

I think I'm gonna re-subscribe.  I had a regular sub & then cancelled it & signed up with the 3-month R29 deal a few months ago.  That is now expired, so I'm looking for the best "deal" out there.  I can see the $15 gift sub, but it tells me I need an active subscription to do it.  I know ebates offers $2.75 cash back.  Unfortunately, I missed out on the Black Friday 40% off deal.  Anyone know of good codes out there right now?  Thanks!

Oh ok thanks Michaela ! I figured that's what everyone meant but I was just hoping there was another code :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (I didnt know how to quote you directly but I just figured it out, I just don't know how to edit this comment to include the quote.)  Am I making sense? lol newbiee here. 

Originally Posted by Daliax29 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh ok thanks Michaela ! I figured that's what everyone meant but I was just hoping there was another code :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (I didnt know how to quote you directly but I just figured it out, I just don't know how to edit this comment to include the quote.)  Am I making sense? lol newbiee here. 
LOL yeah. I haven't seen any recent codes or deals, but if they post one I'm sure someone will share it here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally got 4 boxes so I made the drawer thingy. It's cute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love it!!! How did you do it?
I found the direction on another persons blog. HERE

Originally Posted by birchhughes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I decorate some of my old birch boxes with modgepodge
That is really neat. I may have to do that with all my other sub boxes.

The hardest part is cutting the dang scrapbooking paper perfect for the boxes lol. It is really easy though! The glossybox tower looked hard to me.....

Originally Posted by birchhughes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I decorate some of my old birch boxes with modgepodge
Love it! I have two of my old Glossyboxes covered in white zebra print Duck Tape. Bought the sheets ($1.99 each) for the top and used the tape ($4.99 roll) on the sides. Using those two boxes for my Sugarpill. Going to decorate three Beauty Army boxes for my Lime Crime make up.

I have got to make that GB tower as soon as I get enough boxes. This will only be box #2 for me in January. And it will be the special edition silver Man Repeller one, so gotta keep collecting lol!

Hi! 

Wow, great job, I love the handles you've used on the drawers! I have changed mine since my original tutorial and now put pearly beads as the handles instead :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura

Edited to remove website link per TOS

Originally Posted by LaurasAllMadeUp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! 

Wow, great job, I love the handles you've used on the drawers! I have changed mine since my original tutorial and now put pearly beads as the handles instead :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura,

www.laurasallmadeup.com
Ohpearls would be really pretty. I used "Perfect Fit Buttons" They are some As seen on TV buttons I bought a long time ago and never used. They make great handles.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've been trying to cancel GB since 12/29 (not unhappy with them, I just need to save money) and I can't. The page that you need to access (recurring profiles) is "down". I emailed GB 2 times about but nothing yet. I know it's the holidays, but it's kind of.. annoying... is that just an issue I'm having or is it down for everyone? Was anyone able to cancel?

You could try a different browser.  I can't login using FireFox but I can get into the system using Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Finished up my GB subscription after R29 and skipped December. But now I really want the man repeller box. Anyone know of any codes out there right now? Thanks!

They have a code blush that I used not that long ago and they include a blush with your order- sorry that's all I know of,

Back