GlossyBox - June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I'm a little frustrated, they told me it would be the middle of the month when they charged. I use a different account for subs like this because I don't need charges messing up my regular account! (Had a problem with one com charging me 6x accidentally which they credited me back but not all my $30 over draft fees, Im a teacher so i dont have a lot of extra$$$)So I was going put money on payday tomorrow thinking the 8th was plenty close enough to the middle of the month! I've liked everything about it except this. Wsh they would charge on a certain day like bb does! Hope it gets worked out!

Ugh. How frusterating. I hope they make it up to you.

Originally Posted by juk723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They tried to charge mine today today and my account says "on hold".

I finally was able to reach Customer Service and Nicole-rep advised they charge the 1st Full week in the new month and ship out the boxes around the 3rd week of the month.

Also-they don't have option to view nor edit your credit card information.

I advised my dismay at the lack of verbage advising when the credit cards would be charged & lack of edit functions. 

She just advised she'll advise management of my feedback.

So, not sure if i'll be able to get back in to "re-subscribe" with a different credit card. She said they try the credit card once more in a 24 hr period and then make emails or callbacks during the 2nd week to advise you can go back in and update your credit card info. 

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh. How frusterating. I hope they make it up to you.
Thanks Souly-btw-off the subject-I was able to order the new Summer Beautyfix products yesterday & they shipped them 4 hrs later.

PM for more info. I meant to write the info in the beautyfix thread. 

Also-If you get a VM from Glossybox-Just keep trying the toll free number. 

I left a VM and emailed customer service but there was no response.

Quickest way to reach them is to keep calling the toll free #. 

I can't wait for the subscriptions open up again! I was on vacay when the first email went out.
icon_sad.gif

Does anyone know if anything else has gone out since?

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just logged in and I see a glossydots option ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I have to resub due to an error so I hope I actually get to make it when they open up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
thanks for the info! Ill go check it out
icon_razz.gif

Looks like it will be 20 glossy dots per item for feedback, 840 glossy dots are needed for a free box, from what I can see.

Over 8 months before we get any benefits, wow.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like it will be 20 glossy dots per item for feedback, 840 glossy dots are needed for a free box, from what I can see.

Yay!!! I did all my Glossydot reviews! I'm subbing benefits or no benefits so it doesn't matter how long it takes to redeem to me. It's just a nice bonus to me.

Boo no charge for me.  My CC number expires this month (have new card all same info only security code and exp date changed) I hope I can still get a box!

Off to do my Glossydots now....

How did you find the way to do that. I am stumped!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!!! I did all my Glossydot reviews! I'm subbing benefits or no benefits so it doesn't matter how long it takes to redeem to me. It's just a nice bonus to me.

ETA:

Nevermind! Found it!

Very strange. I went to fill out the reviews for my glossydots and after I got finished, I noticed that it said my account was "on hold". What the heck is THAT supposed to mean? I just emailed them to figure out what's going on. There shouldn't be a problem. I found this under recurring profiles. 

Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very strange. I went to fill out the reviews for my glossydots and after I got finished, I noticed that it said my account was "on hold". What the heck is THAT supposed to mean? I just emailed them to figure out what's going on. There shouldn't be a problem. I found this under recurring profiles. 
They probably had a problem charging your card. I received 2 emails from them today, one saying I placed my order for June and another saying the payment was a success. I imagine if you didnt get either of these emails, there was a problem with the charge. 

Wow, sad. Well, there's no problem with my bank account. I hope GB gets back to me soon about this. 

Subscription # Status Date Payment Method Update Payment Data Cancel   MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION Active May 11, 2012 1:45:19 AM Credit Card     This is how mine looks 

Back