Glossybox: May 2012 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So excited I can hardly stand it!!! The fact that we know nothing about what's in it is so exciting!!
yess.gif
lol I agree

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wohoo this is exciting news can't wait! I wonder who they are shipping them through, anyone know?
I assume USPS, that is who they did the first time.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So excited I can hardly stand it!!! The fact that we know nothing about what's in it is so exciting!!
yess.gif
i agree too!  i'm so excited, i really hope it's not disappointing...  
s.gif

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I assume USPS, that is who they did the first time.
Yes its safe to assume that, since they posted a USPS truck on their FB page when they posted that message...lol

I like that its coming by USPS, I usually get those faster than items shipped any other way. I get my Julep boxes in about 2 days and they also use USPS.

Oh my gosh! Lol major happy dance! I was just commenting yesterday, how I wished it was next month and we were getting all our sub boxes! I wonder what's going to be inside!

Yes, yes yes!! Ahhhhh!!! I'm so excited!! I love that it's a total mystery--we don't even have any hints to speculate on. Yaaaay!! (can you tell I'm ultra stoked about this?) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh cool I haven't had a chance to check out their FB page but saw it on twitter this morning. I like USPS I'll have to let my mail guy know to expect yet another box coming for me, he thinks I get too many packages as it is lol

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh cool I haven't had a chance to check out their FB page but saw it on twitter this morning. I like USPS I'll have to let my mail guy know to expect yet another box coming for me, he thinks I get too many packages as it is lol

i didn't see their fb post either but YAY ! even ahead of schedule, good job so far ! can't wait to see what is in it ! 

... POST BOXES ASAP LADIES. hahah. i may or may not resist the temptation to peek...

I'm also excited that we don't know what's in store for us. This may have to be one of the last times I check this particular thread until the box arrives
rolleyes.gif
Pending any potential troubleshooting...

I'm hoping all goes well and I get my box ok. Funny, I just signed up for Birchbox for the 1st time last month. I got my box before they posted what was inside on the website, so there was no way to peek there either. Now if I can just get my laptop fixed in time to make a youtube vid, I'll be all set. Hard drive crashed, or so it would seem. 
mad.gif
  But as for Glossybox...
yay.gif

Got my shipping info! it went out yesterday woohoo. Nothing seems to be updated yes but i can see it is in NJ. Their shipping page is a nice touch - prettier than linking to UPS site ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm glad they seem to be hipping all of ours out at once! It always makes me nervous when everyone has a confirmation but mine hasn't come yet.

woo!  5-7 days and we'll see!  this is not the same box as the preview boxes, right?  does that make this a june box or still a may box?

Mine has shipped. Super awesome. Now if I just get shipping info for my bf's Get Fresh Kit, I will be a happy panda.

Back