Glossybox USA! - April & May discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box yesterday and was super stoked. Then today when I was watching an unboxing, I realized that they had forgotten to put in my blush brush! I thought maybe they ran out and made another set w/o it in there, but it says it should be on the little card. So hopefully they get back to me soon about it. Did anyone else have that happen?
You're not missing much. Elf brushes are softer.

Hmm still though. It's annoying that they just totally forgot to put an item in the bag like that.

I still haven't heard back from them either but it is the weekend, so we'll see if they email tomorrow.

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm still though. It's annoying that they just totally forgot to put an item in the bag like that.

I still haven't heard back from them either but it is the weekend, so we'll see if they email tomorrow.
I got an email and a tracking number today.  They're sending us another box through usps and not their usual shipping company.  I'm so so so glad they aren't using whatever shipping company that is.  Plus I wrote in my email asking them to use another shipping method as I find their current one to be disastrous!  Hopefully my mom will get it by this weekend.  *fingers crossed*  Oh and her original box still says it's at usps in our city.  Go figure!

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an email and a tracking number today.  They're sending us another box through usps and not their usual shipping company.  I'm so so so glad they aren't whatever shipping company that is plus I wrote in my email asking them to use another shipping method as I find their current one to be disastrous!  Hopefully my mom will get it by this weekend.  *fingers crossed*  Oh and her original box still says it's at usps in our city.  Go figure!
Maybe you could contact the USPS in your local area and see if they're holding the box for some reason..odd!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe you could contact the USPS in your local area and see if they're holding the box for some reason..odd!
It has been there since Jun 1st.  no movement at all.  It's really strange.  I can try to call them but I thought that there was no way for usps to track it down.

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It has been there since Jun 1st.  no movement at all.  It's really strange.  I can try to call them but I thought that there was no way for usps to track it down.
Mine sat somewhere for 2 weeks. I called and they shipped me a new one!

just got an email about June's box and I broke down and ordered it!!!  I hope that I love it as this will be my first box. 

Just curious if anyone else experienced an itchy/tingling sensation after using the Amore Pacific hydra-gel? My face didnt get red or breakout or anything. Just wondering if this is normal... 
unsure.gif

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just curious if anyone else experienced an itchy/tingling sensation after using the Amore Pacific hydra-gel? My face didnt get red or breakout or anything. Just wondering if this is normal... 
unsure.gif
I did. It didn't stop itching until I washed my face. I believe another member had the same issue.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did. It didn't stop itching until I washed my face. I believe another member had the same issue.
Mine actually stopped after about 5 mins. I just figured since it is a hydrating gel it was just doing its job lol not so sure about that now.​

I've used the AmorePacific for two weeks now and I love it... I'm really freaking out reading how many allergic types of reactions people are having though. I hope I'm not doing something terrible to my skin, but when I use this moisturizer, I don't get oil seeping through my foundation! I've tried all kinds of different moisturizers, but my nose and forehead always get shiny after a few hours, regardless of the primer/foundation/powder/mineral/whatever I schlep on my face! That fragrance may be what is irritating everyone's skin, so I'm hoping that is it. Are there other ingredients in it that I should be concerned about? (I'm not sensitive to most fragrances, thankfully for me.)

Heads up-- Just found this coupon!

Zoya: Nail Polish Set of 6
Original: $48
Secret Sales Exclusive Deal: $24 + FREE SHIPPING
50% savings on Nail Polish Sets
Valid: 7/5/12 thru 7/6/12
LINK www.zoya.com
(Promo code: CHANNEL7)

Brighten up your nails with fun summer color from Zoya Nail Polish, long-wearing and free of formaldehyde and other toxins. Choose from "Beach" or "Surf" sets, each include 6 full size bottles of nail polish, both of which are the best selling collections of all time. Free shipping!

Back