go smile

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
have any of you tried this?

i have the 7 day daily maintenance kit instead of the starter kit. its a compact with 7 ampoules. you take the glass vial out of the sleeve, turn it around with the pad end out, reinsert it into the cardboard sleeve, and push to crack the inner glass vial. you squeeze to get the product to feed into the pad.

youre supposed to rub each tooth for a minute or so. it tastes pretty much like mint mixed with peroxide, and its not unpleasant at all. when i get it on my lips, it burns a bit, but not more than a strong breath mint would.

im on day three, and i *think* im seeing some results. ill update again when ive finished the last day.

go smile has some big advantages over drest white strips, which i have also tried. i went through an entire treatment of pro strength white strips without seeing any sort of improvement. my teeth arent that yellow, but theyre nowhere near movie star white. im a smoker, but i only occasionally drink coffee and tea, and i never drink red wine.

whitestrips taste like ass, and the gel gets all over the inside of my mouth. i have to curl up my tongue to avoid the taste. the strips arent wide enough to cover every front tooth that is shown when i smile. my bottom teeth are crooked, and i feel like the strips dont properly treat them. they claim that you can talk with the strips in, but the top and bottom ones stick together if i try to separate my teeth.

with go smile, something is happening after only three days, i can get every tooth, and it takes only 10 minutes. i use it when im reading, watching tv, etc.

I've heard of that stuff... was wondering about it myself. It's kind of on the expensive side though, right?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've heard of that stuff... was wondering about it myself. It's kind of on the expensive side though, right? The kits at Sephora range from $28 to $98.
P76621_hero.jpg

Crest White Strips Premium are $32.99 at Target (though on sale, I discovered, for $26.99 until Saturday).

9990000021810311.jpg

I'd be curious to hear more reviews about GoSmile!

i have the $28 kit- the one in the silver tone compact with the leatherette pouch. i know how you like to hit ulta, janelle, and theyre about to start carrying them starting sunday, i believe. it could be the week after. anyways, their week always starts on sunday.

i just wanted to update and let you guys know that i havent kept up with thre treatments because ive been sick. this will probably affect the results.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i have the $28 kit- the one in the silver tone compact with the leatherette pouch. i know how you like to hit ulta, janelle, and theyre about to start carrying them starting sunday, i believe. it could be the week after. anyways, their week always starts on sunday. Yes, I do love my Ulta!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I saw them there this weekend, didn't splurge - but they were there!
icon_cool.gif

heh. see? is youre still doing the additional 50% off red tagged merch? i got an EA set for my mom for about $12. its a full sized something or other cream for oldies, and a bunch of delux samples in a travel case.

Back