Goatee Dandruff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My husband is having really bad dandruff in his goatee. What can help this? Should he use a dandruff shampoo? I've looked online and didn't really find anything helpful other than places saying to shave it off. He really does not want to shave it off, as without it, he looks about 13! lol

Any suggestions would be helpful.

this is NOT dandruff

It is dry skin. The best way i may suggest of getting rid of this is to exfoliate. If you think of the scalp; you can get dandruff, or a dry scalp. And basically his is the equivalent of a dry scalp, just not in his hair. Dandruff is totally different, and many people get the two confused because they're pretty similar, as for suggestions i have no clue, try webmd.com, or simply ask a stylist at a salon, i'm sure they've heard of it

Thanks! I guess I didn't realize the differences between the two. I'll try researching dry skin with facial hair. Hopefully, I'll find something!

I also realized that he didn't have this problem when he was using his face care regime by Nivea for men. Maybe I should get him to try using it again. Thanks again for your help!

Back