God, there are SO many shampoo's & r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
conditioners out there that i really dont know what to choose.. They all feel the same to me when i use them. I dont know if my hair is oily or dry, all i know is that its seriously damaged from using the ceramic irons.. Any recs for a GOOD shampoo??

Originally Posted by Calypso412 I don't know if they have this in the UK but I love "Therma-Silk" shampoos and conditioners. It makes my hair really shiny, smooth, tangle free and (for the most part) manageable. Sometimes I skip the conditioner if I am in a rush and it still works great! ThermaSilk has a wax base to it, it works okay for a while but then just tends to build up on the hair, I flat iron my hair everyday, I use a balancing shampoo(Biolage) and use a protein once a week(K-Pak or TIGI Dumb Blonde) and use a mouisture conditioner(Back to Basic) after shampooing.
Using wax based products are okay as long as you use a clarifying shampoo once a week.

If you have a Sally's beauty supply near you, the Aura hypoallergenic poo and Natures Therapy Mega Moisture are wonderful..

Originally Posted by laura127 conditioners out there that i really dont know what to choose.. They all feel the same to me when i use them. I dont know if my hair is oily or dry, all i know is that its seriously damaged from using the ceramic irons.. Any recs for a GOOD shampoo?? Must recomment Nexxus Therappe..Has saved my hair...Just discovered it..My scalp was so dry and my hair was feeling to oily..And now everything is back to normal..can't say enough..And it's coconut scented**yum**

Latest posts

Back