Going on a Road Trip!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In July my family and I are going to Cincinnati, OH, PA, DE,Virginia Beach, VA and a couple of other places. Can anyone tell me some things I might enjoy in Cincinatti or Virginia Beach? My husband used to live in VA for 5 years so I know there are several places he'd like to take our daughter and I while we are there but just curious on what you guys might suggest.

Originally Posted by stacie0129

In July my family and I are going to Cincinnati, OH, PA, DE,Virginia Beach, VA and a couple of other places. Can anyone tell me some things I might enjoy in Cincinatti or Virginia Beach? My husband used to live in VA for 5 years so I know there are several places he'd like to take our daughter and I while we are there but just curious on what you guys might suggest.

Oh that is HOT!! HOpe you have fun! Take pics and post them back up here so we can view them. When are you going?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh that is HOT!! HOpe you have fun! Take pics and post them back up here so we can view them. When are you going? We are going July 15-31. I can't wait I'm so excited!!!

Never been to any of those places except Cincinnati and that was only the airport!
icon_sad.gif
Make sure to do an online search for museums, amusement parks, and entertainment shows and things
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by stacie0129 In July my family and I are going to Cincinnati, OH, PA, DE,Virginia Beach, VA and a couple of other places. Can anyone tell me some things I might enjoy in Cincinatti or Virginia Beach? My husband used to live in VA for 5 years so I know there are several places he'd like to take our daughter and I while we are there but just curious on what you guys might suggest.

I live in Cincinnati and the there are some pretty neat things to tourists to do. Kings Island is a really nice amusement park which also has a water park. There's things for everyone to do there, even young children. There are also some nice museums around here. The children's museum is really nice, along with Union Terminal. I always like to go to Newport on the Levee which has a REALLY nice aquarium, movie theater, restaurants, and shopping. Window shopping downtown is always an option as well... there's always something going on down there. Miami Whitewater is a really nice park that offer paddle boats, bike/walking trails, and a water playground for kids. Other than that I can't really think of anything else... I will post more things if I think of them.

Oh yeah... the zoo is well known and entertaining too.

www.cincinnati.com should be a good start

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo I live in Cincinnati and the there are some pretty neat things to tourists to do. Kings Island is a really nice amusement park which also has a water park. There's things for everyone to do there, even young children. There are also some nice museums around here. The children's museum is really nice, along with Union Terminal. I always like to go to Newport on the Levee which has a REALLY nice aquarium, movie theater, restaurants, and shopping. Window shopping downtown is always an option as well... there's always something going on down there. Miami Whitewater is a really nice park that offer paddle boats, bike/walking trails, and a water playground for kids. Other than that I can't really think of anything else... I will post most things if I think of them.
Oh yeah... the zoo is well known and entertaining too.

Cool! Thanks for all the ideas. Kings Island sounds like a great idea. I know we are going to Bush Gardens in VA. Maybe I can find a web site for Cincinatti.

I have never been there but have fun and we look forward to seeing some awesome pics!

Kim my inlaws live in Dover. When we went to Dover 2 years ago we went to Rehobeth. We hit the outlets while we were there. No sales tax was great. Where do you live? We will probably be in Dover for a week. We will probably go to Ocean City again too. I can't wait to go to the beach. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully we can have lunch or something.

WIll you be able to take pix and post them?

Kim my inlaws live in Dover. When we went to Dover 2 years ago we went to Rehobeth. We hit the outlets while we were there. No sales tax was great. Where do you live? We will probably be in Dover for a week. We will probably go to Ocean City again too. I can't wait to go to the beach. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully we can have lunch or something.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WIll you be able to take pix and post them? Sure, I should post more than I do but I'm just lazy. I'd like to change my avatar pic too. I had my hubby help me do that one. I'm not as computer literate as I'd like to be.

Sure, I should post more than I do but I'm just lazy. I'd like to change my avatar pic too. I had my hubby help me do that one. I'm not as computer literate as I'd like to be.

PM me Stacie, I can help you.

Latest posts

Back