Going through MU withdrawl...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the deal, I graduate from UF in two weeks exactly, and because of that I have basically moved everything that I don't absolutely need back to my hometown. Which includes all my makeup except for a few pieces that I kept in a tiny traincase.

So I am going through a withdraw because of this. I feel like a drug addict without her stash.
frown.gif
. I need strength or daily trips to the mall to get through these next 13 days.

I know the end result will be worth it, a college degree, but blast it all I want my makeup!!
screams.gif

Try to find those Revlon goodies LOL! Just enough to hold you up without spending too much. Lately, I've been more interested in DS brands than HE brands... Just because I needed a change LOL!

Originally Posted by Make-up_Hawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know how you feel. I would have at least kept a basic face, one that I'd travel with. I do have a very basic collection with me that I'm using, but I miss having it all!

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do have a very basic collection with me that I'm using, but I miss having it all! Look at it this way: In 13 days, it'll be like rediscovering your stash and using things you haven't! So, there is a light at the end of the tunnel
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Look at it this way: In 13 days, it'll be like rediscovering your stash and using things you haven't! So, there is a light at the end of the tunnel
smile.gif
I know! The first thing I plan on doing is completely reorganize it and take piccies. My stash can honestly rival some of the bigger ones that have been posted.

My cousin and her fiance are graduating from UF the same time you are. That's cool. Congratulations on finishing!!!!

And maybe it will feel like getting a whole new stash after being without it for 2 weeks. hang in there!

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif My cousin and her fiance are graduating from UF the same time you are. That's cool. Congratulations on finishing!!!!
And maybe it will feel like getting a whole new stash after being without it for 2 weeks. hang in there!

That's really cool!! There is also fewer Dec. graduates than in the Spring or in the Summer.

Latest posts

Back