Going to MAC Pro tomorrow...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Since she used some greens on my eyes, I was telling her that I wanted so pigment samples and she was like, "Oh, I know which ones". She came back with three of them and I really like them. She was an awesome MA. Damn, I should've asked for some! lol Oh well, next time!
wink.gif

I always ask if I buy something. I meant, between my friends and I we spent close to $400. I think it was ok to give me three little samples.

Originally Posted by Marisol I had such a great time today at the MAC store. I got one of the nicest MA's that I have ever encountered. She was so awesome and told me of a Tips & Techniques seminar that I think that I may attend. Here is what I ended up getting:
Plumage e/s

Star Nova lustreglass

High Tea lippie (B2M)

Shimmermoss e/s

Beige-ing shadestick

Sea Me shadestick

She also gave me three pigment samples : Golden Olive, Kelly Green & Emerald Green.

I decided not to get Aquadisiac since I got other goodies. That may be in my next haul!

Nice haul!Sounds like you had a fab time!

I'm so shy about asking for free things like that. I guess I'll just have to be a little gutsy next time I'm at MAC.

Originally Posted by Marisol Since she used some greens on my eyes, I was telling her that I wanted so pigment samples and she was like, "Oh, I know which ones". She came back with three of them and I really like them. She was an awesome MA.

Latest posts

Back