Going to start....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
exercising!!

I have had a weight issue(that i feel anyways) since i have been pregnant!!

I put on 22 kgs druing the pregnancy and since then i have been going up in weight. I am now 66.1kgs(145.8lbs) and wish to be 55kgs(121.3lbs) so thats about 10kgs to loose. i have given myself 3 months as that is when summer starts(december). so i think that is a ideal weight loss goal.

I have started doing a great workout dvd (self motivation) and i walk almost everyday for an hour with my daughter(pushin 10kgs in a 10kg pram lol)Up and down hills etc.

i have noticed a slight weight drop, last time i weighed myself i was 71 about a month ago, lost weight cause i was sick and dint eat, there was a gastro virus going around.

i wish to fit in a size bottom and fit comfy in a 12 top, as i do have a lil bulge due to tummy. i usually wear longer tops or layer tops, but gettin to hot for that now.

anyways i will be eating normally only cause i hate diets and waant to loose this the right way, i dont eat alot of junk food, and if i snack it usually has to be cooked anyways.

i want to loose this on my own eatin habits that way i noe wat im doing is working. also gettin tips of my mum as she is working on body building.

I will be doing 1 hour a day of workout, working in between diff programs each day, cardio 3 days a week, and every other day, hips, bum things and abs. i will also be doing upper work but incorporated into cardio.

30min in morning and the other at lunch. only time i can do it anyways, when daughter asleep.

Wish me luck will keep updated, will weigh every fortnight.

Awesome! I'm happy for ya! I would love to lose weight right now as well. It's so hard though.. Be sure to keep us updated! Best wishes!
smile.gif

We have a support thread where you can report your results, if you want to
smile.gif

BTW where's Jenuary to say how she's going?

It sounds like you have the right idea, but I would reccomend counting figuring out how many calories you burn in a day--there are calculators everywehre and once you know how many calories you burn, every 3500 calories less than that you eat is a pound lost. If you lose it slow (like you want to) it'll stay off. I dropped 83 pounds myself. It can be done.

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif It sounds like you have the right idea, but I would reccomend counting figuring out how many calories you burn in a day--there are calculators everywehre and once you know how many calories you burn, every 3500 calories less than that you eat is a pound lost. If you lose it slow (like you want to) it'll stay off. I dropped 83 pounds myself. It can be done. That's awesome. Yay for you

All right!!! I tackled my weight problem which was heading towards a helath problem also, 4 years ago.. Lost 50 pounds in 9 months when I started playing ice hockey again on a weekly basis.. Was loosing 2 to 3 pounds a game.. Once I realized that I could drop the weight I started eating better... Not a diet but portion control, no eating after dinner and limited snacking... Gained a few of the 50 back but I'm going to knock that back off when the new season starts Sunday night!! So exersize and watch what you eat and you'll get there...

Good luck!!

Karren

Back