Going to the MAC store, needs some recs!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to the mac store today or tomorow, and I am looking for 2 colors that I can contour with. Ive been practing so hard to get it just perfect. I have brown eyes.. so I need something that I could wear everyday.. maybe some browns or bronzes?? I need help, I am no good at this. Please give me some suggs!! thanks in advance!!!

Oh I am not very good at Makeup, but I wanted to say thanks for posting a MakeupTalk link on your site!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382

I am going to the mac store today or tomorow, and I am looking for 2 colors that I can contour with. Ive been practing so hard to get it just perfect. I have brown eyes.. so I need something that I could wear everyday.. maybe some browns or bronzes?? I need help, I am no good at this. Please give me some suggs!! thanks in advance!!!

Danielle, you should check out the Diana Ross stuff. I'm not a big fan of MAC, but this is one collection (along w/High Tea) that I could use from their line.

For a bronze look, check out the Hyper Real Foundation in Bronze Reflections. The MA applied it all-over my face, but it was too orange & gave me an oompa loompa look. I'd blend a tiny drop w/my foundation or dot over my foundation on the cheeks & along the temples instead of wearing it directly.

The Diana Eyes palette 2 is also pretty if you want a bronzey, natural look. I didn't think I'd like it, but it's really pretty.

M24K40_128.jpg

As far as cheeks go, also check out the Beauty Powders & the Diana Powder Blushes. They're very natural & dainty. Very impressive.

HTH!

Trish's pics are the best!

What do you think of Woodwinked, Patina, Naked Lunch or Mulch?

BROWN%20TAN%20NEUTRAL%20MAC%2015%20PAN.jpg

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Trish's pics are the best!What do you think of Woodwinked, Patina, Naked Lunch or Mulch?

BROWN%20TAN%20NEUTRAL%20MAC%2015%20PAN.jpg

those all look good! Now i cant pick which one I want.

Originally Posted by itsd2382 those all look good! Now i cant pick which one I want. Mulch & Patina look like they would go nicely together
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Good suggestions from the other guys!!
Also Satin Taupe is a nice contour shade!!

Naked Lunch is a staple e/s IMHO, i use it a lot, its great for highlighting and as an allover wash!

I havent forgotten about the tutorial btw Danielle! Just give me time!! x

Trisha x

Hey Trisha,I actually have Satin Taupe, Ive been practing with satin taupe and sketch, ive printed out the picture I sent you and I have been practing so hard lol. I am gonna check out naked lunch (what a interesting name lol
icon_lol.gif
)

Latest posts

Back