Going to the States Tomorrow! Need recomendations...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tomorrow my sister and I are going to Washington tomorrow ( monday ) to look for a dress for an upcoming awards ceremony she is going to.

It's not a far drive ( I live about 15 minutes from the border ) but I dont get to shop there very often. I'm SO excited! There isnt a Sephora in Bellingham but there is a Bath and body works , which I LOVE, in the mall.

I would love your input on any new scents, products to try!

I am currently loving their Creamy coconut & blackberry vanilla body sprays, if that gives you any indication of what my tastes are.

Thanks so much! I'll check this before we go =)

no suggestions but that blackberry vanilla thing sounds awesome! have a great time! (and post pics of your haul!)

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tomorrow my sister and I are going to Washington tomorrow ( monday ) to look for a dress for an upcoming awards ceremony she is going to. It's not a far drive ( I live about 15 minutes from the border ) but I dont get to shop there very often. I'm SO excited! There isnt a Sephora in Bellingham but there is a Bath and body works , which I LOVE, in the mall.

I would love your input on any new scents, products to try!

I am currently loving their Creamy coconut & blackberry vanilla body sprays, if that gives you any indication of what my tastes are.

Thanks so much! I'll check this before we go =)

What!?! They have that scent out again?!?! I have been waiting for SIX YEARS for it to finally roll around... okay off I go!!!!
undwech.gif
<leaves tire tracks and a trail of dust behind car>

Latest posts

Back