Gold/ Bronze colors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gold/Bronze must be in this spring because I see it being featured in magazines. The clothes as well as the makeup are being inspired by these colors. I think they will look great with some self-tanner color on but for someone as fair as I am I would look silly with golden/bronze colors. I don't really follow the current trends myself, I like to buy more classic stuff, it's just interesting to see what's in. What are your thoughts on these colors?

I read that colors is really in this spring. Especially diff shades of pink. But for faces, sheer natural make up is in, and also bronzed cheeks and tan looking skin.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Gold/Bronze must be in this spring because I see it being featured in magazines. The clothes as well as the makeup are being inspired by these colors. I think they will look great with some self-tanner color on but for someone as fair as I am I would look silly with golden/bronze colors. I don't really follow the current trends myself, I like to buy more classic stuff, it's just interesting to see what's in. What are your thoughts on these colors?

I agree. The bronze look is big this spring. I have Bare Escentuals Warmth which is a bronzer. Very natural sunkissed look. Originally Posted by maiho I read that colors is really in this spring. Especially diff shades of pink. But for faces, sheer natural make up is in, and also bronzed cheeks and tan looking skin.

Latest posts

Back