Gold Eyeshadow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know of a pretty Gold eyeshadow? It's ok if it has glitter in it, it's for a wedding I'm going to in a few days. My dress looks similiar to the one below and I really want to match it. Thanks in advance for your help

gold.jpg

How gold do you want it? haha weird question, but I mean how dark of a gold?

I really love MAC's gold mode pigment with a darker brown in the outer corners.

That dress is so pretty! I think I want it. Anyone know where it's from? I followed the url its from, but it's a blog.
frown.gif

Aromaleigh has some in the Perle eyeshadows--can't remember the specific name but it is so pretty.

L'Oreal has some great gold shades to use. I have the gold shade (Sunrise) in Illumination and it brings out the green in my eyes. It is a lighter shade of gold.

Sorry I can't really give any suggestions because I don't own any gold shadows...but can I just say, OMG that dress is to die for!!!
smile.gif

P.S. That El Dorado e/s on the pic matches the dress pretty well, IMHO.

Agreed, the dress is hot! I was just going to say L'oreal but someone beat me to it. It's in their metallics range.

i was gonna suggest L'oreal also, and yeh thay have great metallics, i would suggest go to stores and have a look as some allow u to test them.

Nice dress! Like everyone else, I say go check out Loreal, they have some funky shadows in their metallics collection.

That is a pretty dress...Medusa's Makeup has several really pretty golds. Check out Golden Boy and Sahara.

Thanks everyone! How is the staying power of the Loreal shadows? It has to last all night. I'm going over to sephora tommorow to check out some of the other suff you all suggested.

I dont know where the dress in the pic is from but my dress is similiar and I got it from Macys about a year ago.

I'm not sure how long the loreal eyeshadow lasts, but if you use it with urban decay's primer potion then you should be good!

Originally Posted by christasott /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would suggest the black radiance gold shimmer loose powder has really good staying powder and VERY pigmented
Loose Shimmer Shadow | Black Radiance | Beauty & Spa | Walgreens

Right on. I LOVE this color...I get paid today...later today so I might pick me up gold, red and..maybe purple. Sucks that they have a small color selection. I would love to see some champagne and browns.
frown.gif

Thanks everyone! I ended up picking Laura Mercier gold dust and a sephora gold and pink duo

Latest posts

Back