• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote May 2014 Clothing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No longer available!

I have some items from my May 2014 Golden Tote for sale. Both were tried on once and have tags (if they came with any). Smoke/pet-free home.

$5 flat rate shipping for USPS Priority Mail with Tracking. US addresses only. Paypal payment prior to shipment. I'll ship quickly once payment is received. Check the Golden Tote boutique for pictures.

• THML Perfect Paisley Pants in size Medium - list price $50, asking $35 - Please note that these run small and have zero stretch. They're lovely but I think they only fit certain body shapes. 

• Under Skies Eyelet Trim Button Down in size Small - list price $40, asking $20

Message me if you're interested or have questions! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
   This is a good niche for business. Clothing is always in demand. You can earn a lot of money. If you sell on Instagram, I recommend the resource https://likigram.com/  where you can get Instagram likes and then go to paid services where you can get even more likes. as well as a lot of cool chips.

Latest posts

Back