Good & Bad Ebay Sellers (Make Up Stuff Only)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had great experiences with :

snowmandce - mineral makeup eye shadows

mallgirl! - MAC pigments

dansllc - 5 gram sifter jars (because you can't have too many!)

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought some MAC pigments from naturally*flawless. She doesn't have a huge selection, but I received my package in days and the little containers she uses are good quality. ooooo cool
smile.gif
I think I am gonna buy from her
smile.gif

Absoluteley love buying stuff from ebay! Bought make-up brushes, vaseline & gimp suits to mention a few! Now I know that sounds wierd but it was for a film I swear! I haven't kept track of who I bought from but overall it has been a good experience, will take note from now on and will post soon!

Thanks for all the heads up for the dodgy people, and I will be checking out the reliable ebayers soon!

Wow, I'm gonna have to try my-boo-kitty..I am an ebay addict, get everything from there. My niece buys her bare minerals from fragranceboutique and has had no complaints.

If you want BE stuff, you HAVE to buy from debzgarden2. She sells her products at a discount with free shipping! You can't beat that. Her 9g foundations are $22.50 each with free shipping vs. $25 in stores and that's not including tax. She ships super fast, too.

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bump!
What a strange thing, kanachan stopped selling samples and made her feedback private. I wonder what might have happened.

So weird. Two girls of an Italian m/u board paid instantly but never received their piggies. Unfortunately, no reponse to emails either! I really don't know what happened to her
sleepyhead.gif

im shocked about Kanachan because she always sent my things fast. Im surprised at all the negative feebacks.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif im shocked about Kanachan because she always sent my things fast. Im surprised at all the negative feebacks. Me too, she was one of my fave sellers
scared.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just received a lot of 72 MAC pigment samples from a seller on Ebay by the name of marezx. This seller is BEYOND FABULOUS! Quick shipping, a pleasure to deal with! Check her out guys... Can't find this seller.

Here is a bad seller Korkoypon - I didn't purchase anything from them, but every item this seller has up is fake.

I bought a MAC #150 brush on a whim from priceandshop08, and now I am a bit worried. I didn't read the feedback before I bid on the item
idiot.gif
and NOW that I am reading the feedback, I am kind of worried that I am going to recieve a fake brush. This seller has sold quite a few brushes, so I was just wondering if anyone has bought from them and what they thought?

I haven't recieved the brush yet, so I am not making ANY sort of claim that this seller is selling fakes, I was just worried because of the feedback.

eBay Feedback Profile for priceandshop08

roseroseshop (might end in a number...76?)...but search roseroseshop and you'll find her,

I use her for my Korean cosmetics- They're real and priced super-fairly, and shipping is relatively fast- coming from korea, it won't be overnight but it's definitely a reasonable wait- she seems to ship next day. (And if you request samples, she'll send ya lots.)

Hey girls so i have recently been wanting to get a new eyeshadow palatte with more greens and blues which sadly makes me think of a palatte that I let getx away years ago.....The urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 3 so I have been snooping around on Ebay and there are quite a few of them but I am so nervous to buy. I have never bought makeup off ebay because i have seen so many people get scammed with fake products. I do know a few things to help me try and weed ou the bad like if its at a very low price and its an item that was limited or the brand never has sales then there is no way it should ever be listed for half off on ebay. This pallatte is going for an average ofabout 80 and up and I know it really is my last chance to get this palatte and its a chance i have to take. Do you ladies have any tips on how I should proceed with this purchase!? I am gonna cross check the buyers names with everyone who has been listed on here. And for some reason i can never see user reviews on ebay which is why I always go through Amazon now. What am i missing or doing wrong that is not allowing me to see user reviews on products?

Back