Good & Bad Ebay Sellers (Make Up Stuff Only)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone likes the NYX eyeshadows, I have bought a lot of them from sungems on ebay. She is a lot cheaper than the nyx website, and is very professional.

Fantastic and ionformative thread! Thanks. It's excellant to actually get persona; recomendation on good and bad sellers on ebay
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
After my bad expericence with runwaymakeup i now know where to go for some good samples etc. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

bizzilisathefacenbodycollection

She has the most wonderful skincare I have used! The DMAE line....LOVE IT!!! Oh and the collagen cream. Wonderful! And 100% positive feedback

this is great info - i have just purchased a Lancome Crayon Khol (Waterproof) in Turquoise from starmoon234 - she has 237 feedback comments - 99.2% of which are positive! So far so good - this is my first make up purchase from ebay. i also bought an authentic LV purse last week! But now I want to buy Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Lightweight make up, Estee Lauder Aeromatte powder, Estee Lauder or Lancome Foundation Brush and I also want to try to get some sample shades of Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra! Oh and I also need a good mascara! Since I live in Europe I need to find European sellers - US sellers have so much more variety!

Originally Posted by maph When someone has any negative feedback I go in and look at all the responses and if they respond back in a mean way, I don't do business with them. Like some sellers respond with"idiot,braindead, etc. I think that is an inappropriate way to do business. Also very immature. Just my opinion. I agree. I always read feedback before I think of bidding. I havent seen too many sellers leave really mean stuff for no reason, but wow some of the buyers leave the weirdest feedback. I am lucky to have never had a problem with a seller on ebay, I have never had to leave less than a positive. Anyways, the biggest thing to watch out for on ebay is that it is so addictive! I swear I need to block ebay from my computer so I will stop browsing, lol.

I just received a lot of 72 MAC pigment samples from a seller on Ebay by the name of marezx. This seller is BEYOND FABULOUS! Quick shipping, a pleasure to deal with! Check her out guys...

I haven't had much luck with kanachan so far.

Edited:

Got her number from Ebay and called and she was very apologetic. For some reason I guess I wasn't getting her emails but she sent copies where I could see from the date she had indeed answered. I am definately going to purchase from her again.

Sigh, I have a bad seller to add to the list... momslittleventure. When I placed my multiple item order with her, she had 100% satisfaction. After telling me that I would have to wait two weeks (she's a mark rep), I said no problem. Long story short, it's been almost a month now, and I have no products. Her rating is now 92% and dropping QUICKLY. Not sure what happened, but only 50% of the people are getting the packages, and those who do are getting broken packages. Communication has become nearly extinct on her part. Anyway, don't buy from her... it's just a big headache.

Originally Posted by bocagirl What do you sell? sometimes i sell makeup or just random things on ebay. but i usually post sales here in the sale forum. you can't sell used makeup on ebay here in the US.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha oh sorry hunny, hope you get something sorted out xx :icon_love I filed with paypal, so hopefully, I get my $ back.

pinkpoppyshopping is SO LOVELY - definitely one for the favourites!!!
smile.gif

ceebs75 is good for a range of mac pigments - LOVING my bright coral (though my french violet is a little odd - its rolled up in tiny balls - is it supposed to do that? it works but is a bit more effort to get the blending right...)

xxxc

I had other very good experiences with:

- Hatr61 (Anna Sui e/s)

- Sunshine*road (Bloom palette)

- Toninachris (UD stuff)

HTH!

Originally Posted by Pauline Fantastic and ionformative thread! Thanks. It's excellant to actually get persona; recomendation on good and bad sellers on ebay
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
After my bad expericence with runwaymakeup i now know where to go for some good samples etc. Thanks!
biggrin.gif
Runwaymakeup's feedback is private and I've heard they are a horrible seller, but no specifics, what happened?

I wish that sellers wouldn't be able to make their feedback private.
icon_frown.gif
On the plus side though I got some MAC samples from pink_girly_things and they're awesome!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by krazysexxykool Runwaymakeup's feedback is private and I've heard they are a horrible seller, but no specifics, what happened? I didn't deal with her personally, but I read about her on another forum, and she would be really misleading in her descriptions, and when people would give her negatives or neutrals, she would be really rude and say that they were trashy and couldn't afford nice makeup, and should stick to CoverGirl, blah, blah, blah. I don't know all the details, but she seems pretty nasty.

Latest posts

Back