Good & Bad Ebay Sellers (Make Up Stuff Only)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honeymust = WORST SELLER. i purchased a 48$ eyeshadow palette off of him/her. I paid on July 15 and had no contact and no product until October 21st when i finally received an email and a refund.

Originally Posted by lovelustlost honeymust = WORST SELLER. i purchased a 48$ eyeshadow palette off of him/her. I paid on July 15 and had no contact and no product until October 21st when i finally received an email and a refund. Blah!
icon_evil.gif
Thanks God you got the refund

would you buy from this person?

link to feedback

I am a bit afraid because of plenty negative feedback-and the answer is always pretty rude,but this is the only place I can get Trish brush bath(although the photo says cleaner...)

I bought some MAC pigment samples from strawberrybeauty, I can recommend it for sure

So would ya'll say that buying MAC (or other m/u products) on ebay in sample sizes is more cost effective? I just ordered some pigment directly from the MAC website and now I wish I had gotten samples first to make sure I like the color! Where do you buy from more often?

has anyone from the UK buying from USA seller in ebay

will do the post office in UK ask us to pay for the taxes ??i heard they might do??has anyone experienced it

Originally Posted by LifeisLove has anyone from the UK buying from USA seller in ebaywill do the post office in UK ask us to pay for the taxes ??i heard they might do??has anyone experienced it

I've ordered from US (though I'm in Iceland, but I think the rules are similar), the package was so small, just an envelope so I got it straight to my mailbox and didn't have to pay any taxes

Originally Posted by beautynista LoveMyGoodies- good seller, fast and efficient! I just bought from this seller, good experience.

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 gettingglam (uk) Hey redmonkey, can i ask what your problem was with this seller? They have 100% positive feedback although 3 neutrals in the past month. Just curious!

I agree with wc-racer, mybookitty, and there is another one is is good.. i think it is sweetpea33 or something

OH, and don't buy from maudeh.........never received my nars blush......very rude responses to two emails i sent just asking if the product had been shipped.

i was bored, so i went through and changed the colrs of the text to help searching the sellers better.

the green is for good sellers

red is for bad

orange is neutral sellers

hope you don't mind!

Originally Posted by Liz i was bored, so i went through and changed the colrs of the text to help searching the sellers better.the green is for good sellers

red is for bad

orange is neutral sellers

hope you don't mind!

great idea liz! thanks
claps.gif

yes i am

they have same location, similar nic name, same products even the format of display of prods on ebay is same and whats so obvious is that the seller is now not selling anything under old nic, but is selling same stuff under new nic, theyve had thier first neg which states poor quality of product, how can a real brand new dior mascara be of poor quality?...if they think they can just switch off from one account and open another hoping to fool people again and again they got another thing coming, im staying well clear and telling others about it if ebay cant do anything....so please be aware and be careful on ebay....dont get ripped off like i did!

Back