Good & Bad Ebay Sellers (Make Up Stuff Only)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
MakeupTalk Disclaimer

The opinions expressed are the opinions of users and are not endorsed by MakeupTalk. Users should use their own discretion when making the final decision to engage in transactions with the afforementioned parties.

================================================== ===

heres some sellers i found to be good........

kanachan - MAC pigments

mollilihk - High end brushes

Here's my recommendation. Trisha you'll probably mention her too! Great idea for a thread

MAC pigment samples = kanachan

I second Kanachan on Ebay!! That seller is amazing and quite reputable... I always buy from them!

I vote for her too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lovesboxers I also buy from Kanachan on ebay for pigment samples.

OKAY, I admit it i am an ebay addict. I have found several wonderful sellers who take some pride in what they do a few of them are:

hthr19736- items are always new and wraped in tissue paper and very fast S&H. Nice Tony & Tina if I haven't bought her out.

pennyb462- very honest and once she sent me a defective face scrubber, she sent another without having me send the bad one back saving me the S&H.

wc-racer- she also takes pride in her packaging with tissue paper and lil freebies and fair S&H.

Bamberette- good variety Too Faced, Hard Candy, Estee, etc. fair S&H and fast delivery.

Kanachan- obviously famous for mac samples and known by many.

From all of these and several more I have recieved new, boxed items at a bargain basement price and I just as much as I love makeup I love getting a good deal.

So far only good sellers:

88beauty - great seller if you can't get Shu Uemura or Shiseido near you. Fast shipping and good communication. Also has Majolica Majorca, Fiberwig and some Giorgio Armani palettes.

4533rpm - superfast shipping and great communication, they stock fragrances and have Shu Uemura and Shiseido lash curlers.

jj.himford - lots of brushes at discount prices. Brands include NARS and Trish McEvoy.

glamour4all - great for Smashbox stuff. I ordered 2 brushes that came really quickly, and they included a full size mascara!

neutral seller

thechicspot - 1 of the brushes I got was fab, the other wasn't like the brush pictured, they didn't answer emails either so I had no idea whether or not my items had been posted.

mybookitty~i love! her. when i cant find something i go to her store they usually have what i want shippings always on time she responds to email and overall a great seller

good sellers:

raplot-mac cosmetics

lisaw631-mac cosmetics

mijoauctions-mac cosmetics and brushes

blush-etc

Great packaging (my skinfinishes arrived in 1 piece!!) and fast delivery, including international.

I would recommend a seller by the Ebay name of pink_girly_things, she has a store on Ebay called All things Girly.

She has some very reasonably priced MAC pigment samples with VERY low shipping. Her curotmer service is phenomenal!! I ordered some samples from her on Tues. with reduced shipping on each additional item, and then Wed. I decided I wanted a few more, and she gave them to me at the discounted shipping rate for all of them.

She has a bunch of stuff in her store, so check it out and see if there is anything you liked.

Laura posted this link a while back and I think it would be useful here:

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs

This is a fab tool that sorts out just the negative and neutral feedback for a seller. It's really useful if they're a power seller with a few negs and you want to know why, but not have to go through all the feedback pages.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 mybookitty~i love! her. when i cant find something i go to her store they usually have what i want shippings always on time she responds to email and overall a great seller Are you sure this is the correct screenname? I looked her up, and she doesn't have any feedback or anything to sell.

momslittleventure-for mark/avon cosmetics at a discount

t4jgordon-for clinique and some mac cosmetics

bobnshell1985-clinique and estee lauder gwp sets in makeup bags (nice for travel!)

Originally Posted by maph I just ordered from her today. It is my-boo-kitty. She has sold 3815 items with a feedback score of 99.9. Hope this helps. Thanks! I found her!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back