Good concealers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have oily skin but I need one that wont look bad if I put it on dry flaky sores.. Not a powdery one and one I can use for covering under eye circles and pimples. I also have a big freckle under my lip that I want to cover because it look like a splodge of chocolate lol I have very pale skin. I just got sleek luminaire highlighting concealer today,it's good and I love the packaging but it's really powdery,it's ok for under eyes but it won't cover my big freckle,I can't make it look good on at all and it's too yellow for my skin. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so disappointed. I have also tried my mums covergirl one but it flakes up,doesn't blend and won't cover anything.

Oh I forgot to mention that I'd like something that I can wear alone without powder,foundation etc :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> something quick and simple haha.. I'm not good at makeup..

The only two concealers I use without foundation are Lancome Maquicomplet and Jouer. I've tried L'Oreal, Maybelline, Estee Lauder, and MAC to name a few. But those two are the ones that blend the best with my skin and provide decent coverage. I'm fair to medium in skin tone.

Ok thanks,haven't heard of Maquicomplet or jour and I haven't seen Lancome near me.. But thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Btw I'm in south Australia!

have you tried Benefit Erase Paste or booing? Or a drugstore one, which is very helpful for me, Garnier Roll-on Anti dark circles? i even wear it without foundation when my skin looks good enough and it covers well.

I can't get benefit anywere near me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But they look really good. I'd like to try the garnier but what shades does it come in if you know? I have pale skin.

Latest posts

Back