Good drugstore waterproof mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, we're going to the East Coast next week to visit family and I know we're going to be in the pool a lot since I hear it's super humid over there now. Can anyone recommend a favorite drugstore waterproof mascara?

Thanks! Also if any of you East Coast girls can give me a weather update, I'd appreciate it. We're heading to the New York/New Jersey area.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Nicole, have you read this thread? My vote is still with LOreal Voluminous, as I have the waterproof version to wear over my non wp Diorshow. It really works! Hey Charmaine, I did check out that thread but didn't really see any waterproof mascaras mentioned..perhaps I zipped through too fast. However, I went to Target today and looked for Loreal's Voluminous Waterproof mascara, like you suggested, and they didn't carry it
frown.gif
. I opted for Sonia Kashuk's Lashify waterproof mascara. Hope it's good...I'll be sure to write a review on it.

For length I like Maybelline's Lash Expansion waterproof version; for a natural look I like Maybelline's Full n Soft waterproof version. However I didn't see Lash Expansion when I went to a few drugstores today so maybe it's discontinued ... so I bought Maybelline's Sky High Curves waterproof version and we'll see how that works! But all of these mascaras last all day and require makeup remover to get off; Lash Expansion even survived crying at my wedding!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back