Good facial exfoliating wash.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I the past I have used a combination of  Bliss's Fabulous Foaming Facial Wash for every day and then No7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator once a week.

At the moment I'm likely to just replace one or both of those products, but I'm wondering what else is out there?

I've tried scrubs before I found these 2 but often the gritty bits, be them ground up seeds or salt, were too big. Bliss's are so small you hardly feel them, but the foam is lovely and with the No7 one, the grains are very small but work so well!

If they are working for you, why change it?  

I don't use any scrubs with granules at the moment.  I bought a clarisonic mia on craigslist for $60 and that is working well.  I use oil to remove makeup with a microfibre cloth which does a great job at exfoliating and removing my makeup.  I also use silk cocoons 2x a week to exfoliate as well.  These things are amazing. 

@divadoll Yeah, I'm not sure I want to change it, but I always like to make sure there isnt something I'm missing out on! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Everyone's skin requires are different. I have a tendency to find a really good product, make my skin super smooth, switch to something else and wreck it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Don't fix what isn't broken and save some $.

Try the Sudden Youth wash, its got (real) crushed pearls, glycolic acid, anti-flammaoties, vitamin C .... a whole bunch of powerful stuff, they sell this in high-end stores in Europe and US, i bought mine directly from their website, I swear by this stuff around $20 last for 2 to 3 months. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back