Good & Lovely

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone currently subscribe to Good & Lovely? 

http://www.goodandlovely.com/

At first I was a mildly offput by the concept, but the more I think about, the better chocolate and aromatherapy seem (at any time of the month lol).  There's a spot for a discount code on their sign up page, so I'm hoping to run accross one before the end of the month, to help me justify adding a new sub to the list for April (though I probably will try it with or without a discount code)!

Spousal unit told me I *need* this box. LOL. 
laughing.gif

Apparently, It's suppose to be geared towards that time of the month.  You can hold monthly subscriptions and choose the dates you want your boxes to be send out.  They also offer additional options to be added to box(ie cramp relief items or feminine wipes etc)  I like their concept.   March box contents: An aromatherapy shower tablet Lavender body and hand lotion Gourmet chocolate covered pretzels Three bags of chamomile citrus tea Topical cream for menstrual cramps Stress reducing foot cream

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

• forgot the contents:
  • An aromatherapy shower tablet
  • Lavender body and hand lotion
  • Gourmet chocolate covered pretzels
  • Three bags of chamomile citrus tea
  • Topical cream for menstrual cramps
  • Stress reducing foot cream
I was sold at chocolate covered pretzels lol. Though it'd be nice to get more chocolate in there. :p

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was sold at chocolate covered pretzels lol. Though it'd be nice to get more chocolate in there. :p

i know, right?lol  i caved
rolleyes.gif
   well, if i cancel blissmo(i know, i still haven't done it)then i can call it even for the next few months.

I got my first box this month. It was a cute box, and I like the idea behind it, but I'm not too sure it's worth the money.

The good news is that they give you the list of contents in each monthly box and if you don't like it you can place hold on sub for that month.

I just subscribed to this box. I'll let you ladies know what I think of everything in 2-ish weeks. 
icon_lol.gif

My first box will be coming next month , I liked the idea behind it I wanna see if its worth the money if not I'm planning to try blissmobox

i got my bag a few days ago...it honestly wasn't worth the $12.99...maybe $10 if that.  i received the exact items pictured above, but samples definitely appear smaller in person. although the pretzels were yummy-decided to cancel.  

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got my bag a few days ago...it honestly wasn't worth the $12.99...maybe $10 if that.  i received the exact items pictured above, but samples definitely appear smaller in person. although the pretzels were yummy-decided to cancel.  

Hopefully April's box is better then. I'm looking forward to it. Midol through them was $1 less than my local store, so I added it to my box. 
icon_lol.gif

@ helloleilani...definitely report back when you receive april box...with my luck, it will be way better than this months
icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, no box yet, but I did get this today from them. Handwritten letters are such a sweet touch, very personal. 
smile.gif
 I did ask for my box to be delivered by the 8th, and today is already the 6th. Since the 8th falls on Sunday this month, I'll hopefully get it tomorrow or on Monday. 

Well, no box yet, but I did get this today from them. Handwritten letters are such a sweet touch, very personal.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I did ask for my box to be delivered by the 8th, and today is already the 6th. Since the 8th falls on Sunday this month, I'll hopefully get it tomorrow or on Monday. 
Kinda strange you got that letter separately. I got mine along with my first box.

Originally Posted by livelifeeasy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kinda strange you got that letter separately. I got mine along with my first box.

THAT was my thoughts about it too, as I noticed the card actually *in* the other boxes I saw online. Hopefully I'll get my box tomorrow or Monday. 
smile.gif

I also got my card separately. It was a nice touch-felt kind of bad because I had cancelled the day before I got it.

Got my box today and I think it's *AMAZING*! Definitely keeping this! Sadly the two chocolate items felt waaay melted 
frown.gif
 (it's super hot in So Cali) but it's nothing popping them in the freezer can't fix. All great brands in the box this month including a Kiss My Face lip shimmer! LOOOOOVES! Piccys coming soon!

Okay posting photos on here without spoilers since Good & Lovely doesn't seem to be meant to be a surprise box. Everything we get is always listed right on the front page of the website. Ready? 
biggrin.gif
 No pictures of the chocolate until later, when they are frozen back into a solid state. Damn hot California weather! lol.

LOVIN' the Liv Tyler quote, as I adore Liv Tyler. 
wub.gif

I paid to get an "extra" with my order. Midol through Good & Lovely was a $1 (plus no tax) cheaper than it is at the stores by me, so I figured, "Why not?" It came in a separate envelope. This is the entire box, with chocolates. I immediately transferred them to my freezer after this picture.

Very happy about tea anytime I get it in a box. I'm a tea fanatic and drink many cups of it daily. So relaxing.

Well, this is what it is. lol. "To go" wipettes in various scents. But, sometimes, it's the little luxuries that make us feel better during "that time". 
smile.gif

I'm very familiar with the brand Shikai. I used their Yuzu shower gel for yeaaaars. Happy to try this scent.

Makeup in my Good & Lovely box?! WOOHOOO! lol. Happy with this and I'm SUPER familiar with Kiss My Face as a brand. 

Latest posts

Back