Good moisturizer for normal skin.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
I've been looking for a good moisturizer for normal skin. I tried doing a search but I couldn't find much. Price doesn't really matter as long as it's not too expensive. Any links to another thread or something would be nice.

Reaction score
i like hope in a jar, by philosophy, total effects by oil of olay, and dr murad has many good ones too.

Reaction score
Benefit "Dear John" feels amazing and is not greasy at all. Retails $28.

Reaction score
i use dior hydraction, but on the cheaper side, i like olay complete and olay active hydrating for drugstore brands, and i like kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer for a well priced department store. i am going on vacation, and that's when i like to try new products and since i rarely have skin issues (with the exception of laundry detergents), so next week i am trying sephora's new Face skincare line. it felt good in the store, so we'll see!

oh yeah- that's my next thing- go to sephora or nordstroms and try all the lotions and you can ask them to make you a little to-go sample jar for free! same with kiehl's

Reaction score
haha i work at sephora and some customers come in and try to get a million samples from us and never buy anything. i think its great that we do sample stuff though. and yeah the sephora skincare line is good as well. Quality products for cheap.

Reaction score
i use daywear plus spf 15 from Estee Lauder. i have normal skin and its the best one ive tried yet
smile.gif

Reaction score
I don't want a moisturizer with SPF but I do like Aveeno products a lot so maybe I'll look into it. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere so I usually buy a lot of my stuff on ebay so I can't try it first
frown.gif
Thanks for your help everyone!

Reaction score
I'm a fan of oils as moisturizers and I've tried quite a few. The best I have used is camellia oil - Silkia brand. It has helped me with everything, from fine lines, skin tone to acne scars.

Reaction score
I second the camellia oil suggestion. I buy mine from garden of wisdom.

Good luck with the search!

Reaction score
I like Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream.

It also has SPF15 day cream.

Helps stabilize my skin condition.

Reaction score
purpose spf 15, I've been using it for about 5 years now. Great for sensitive skinn like mine.

Reaction score
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture-- (It also comes in Sheer Tint which is great)

Latest posts