Good movies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any good movies lately? I don't go to the theater much (usually stay home and rent movies). But there doesn't seem to be much out on DVD. Anything good in theaters?

I just saw Punisher, but would wait until it goes on DVD if I were you. There is a new Denzel movie coming out this Friday which looks good and I plan to go see.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Has anyone seen any good movies lately? I don't go to the theater much (usually stay home and rent movies). But there doesn't seem to be much out on DVD. Anything good in theaters? You will love Eternal sunshine of the Spotless MindRead about it here! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/

It has elements of funny, sad, technology, romance, and thought all rolled up into one great movie.

elmopopcorn.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian You will love Eternal sunshine of the Spotless Mind Read about it here! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/ It has elements of funny, sad, technology, romance, and thought all rolled up into one great movie. Sounds like Kage_ and I would both enjoy it! We'll have to make it a date!

Originally Posted by Californian You will love Eternal sunshine of the Spotless MindRead about it here! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/

It has elements of funny, sad, technology, romance, and thought all rolled up into one great movie.

elmopopcorn.jpg

I have heard some good reviews for this movie, but was wary since I don't like Jim Carrey that much. I did like The Majestic, but some of his other movies just seem dumb. But this does sound like an interesting storyline, so I guess I should give it a chance!

I don't care for Jim Carey that much either, but he did not play such a dork in this movie. He refrained from being a human glue stick this time. This movie actually has some depth and the filming is right on par with the confusion and complications tha memory entails!

I recommend it. My husband liked it too.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Has anyone seen any good movies lately? I don't go to the theater much (usually stay home and rent movies). But there doesn't seem to be much out on DVD. Anything good in theaters? Saw was really cool,IT is more of a mental triller
icon_eek.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Saw was really cool,IT is more of a mental triller
icon_eek.gif
wink.gif
. I got that on dvd, but still havent watched it yet... I also have White Noise, which I was dying to see in theaters, but was sold out when I went... but still haven't watched that either! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by my minerals TEAM AMERICA:WORLD POLICE
icon_lol.gif
A Beautiful Mind by Ron Howard....(2001) I loved it! my Bf recms me see it.....and i was crying like a baby
icon_wink.gif
what a love....and logic used...very good...I think most of you have watched this before...i wasn't here that time didn't but those of you who didn't i would watch it....real story....about Jhon Nash the Magical and historical mathmatician!

just seen monster in law with my mom,it was pretty funny,i think wanda and jane fonda were the ones who made it funny
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I got that on dvd, but still havent watched it yet... I also have White Noise, which I was dying to see in theaters, but was sold out when I went... but still haven't watched that either! LOL
icon_redface.gif
did you watch saw yet? its spooky,but we love it
biggrin.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Did anyone see the Episode III yet? I heard first 30 minutes was awesome but then it sucked!! I wonder if Geek_girl saw it yet? Where are youuuuuu Geek_girl?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Star Wars!

Originally Posted by lilla

Did anyone see the Episode III yet? I heard first 30 minutes was awesome but then it sucked!! I wonder if Geek_girl saw it yet? Where are youuuuuu Geek_girl?

Gunna see this SUNDAY at NOON, I can't even sleep thinking about it

Latest posts

Back