Good multi-tasking shampoo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! First time poster here! I'm wondering what a good multi-tasking shampoo would be. My hair is double-processed (allover color and highlights), red/copper, and also quite frizzy. I usually end up buying two or three separate shampoos, but I'd like to just find one that works. I'd also prefer no 2-in-one shampoos. They tend to dry out my hair. Right now I generally use either TreSomme (spelling?) and Pantene.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Brelki Hi all! First time poster here! I'm wondering what a good multi-tasking shampoo would be. My hair is double-processed (allover color and highlights), red/copper, and also quite frizzy. I usually end up buying two or three separate shampoos, but I'd like to just find one that works. I'd also prefer no 2-in-one shampoos. They tend to dry out my hair. Right now I generally use either TreSomme (spelling?) and Pantene.Thanks!

I'm not really sure what you mean by 'multi-tasking'... what are you trying to achieve? Unfortunately, there usually isn't one miracle shampoo to take care of everything... but I like Biolage by Matrix - they have good hydrating shampoos & conditioners that are great against frizz, but aren't as heavy and coating as Pantene. So you get good conditioning, but your hair isn't weighed down by build up & wax, so you will have more body to it & usually won't look as 'greasy' as soon as it might with waxy products.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm not really sure what you mean by 'multi-tasking'... what are you trying to achieve? Unfortunately, there usually isn't one miracle shampoo to take care of everything... but I like Biolage by Matrix - they have good hydrating shampoos & conditioners that are great against frizz, but aren't as heavy and coating as Pantene. So you get good conditioning, but your hair isn't weighed down by build up & wax, so you will have more body to it & usually won't look as 'greasy' as soon as it might with waxy products.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I want to have a shampoo that will both leave my hair frizz-free (or less frizzy) and protect my color.

Originally Posted by Brelki I want to have a shampoo that will both leave my hair frizz-free (or less frizzy) and protect my color. Ok - thats what I was thinking... yeah, definitely check out the Biolage & you can also look at Color.Smart - also by Matrix.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back