Good news...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It looks like I have earned 1/4th of a Free Mary kay car this month!
smile.gif
claps.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_lol.gif
We have 4 months of qualification to get the car, and today i finish the first month.

Please pray and or send good vibes so we finish it!

Originally Posted by Shanel

It looks like I have earned 1/4th of a Free Mary kay car this month!
smile.gif
claps.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_lol.gif
We have 4 months of qualification to get the car, and today i finish the first month.
Please pray and or send good vibes so we finish it!

WOWOWOWOW how awesome!!! Who is "WE"?

The car is a group effort, my "team" of girls and myself. So.... I can't do it alone, my girls need to be selling too.

Originally Posted by Shanel

The car is a group effort, my "team" of girls and myself. So.... I can't do it alone, my girls need to be selling too.

So you all get cars? or if you win, you share it? or what..

We dont ALL get cars, but anyone who works consistantly and has a team that they train/ help etc can get one. THe car is a product of our team's acomplishments, but IF I didn't bring them into the company and train them etc, I would not have a team to help me earn the car. They dont relly know much aobut my goal to get the car, I DOnt tell them too much because I wnat them to do what they need to do and not worry aobut my goals. Me helping them, and me working my business gets the car. But its a team effort. Anyone can earn a mk car though.... Mk is the number 2 company in the united states to lease out the most cars.... #1 is the US government. We get a new car every 2 years when we earn it, and they pay most of the insurance too.
smile.gif

Soo... To answer your question ... I get to drive the car, and the car is like a trophy on wheels to represent my awesome team!

claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Wooo hoooo! we did this month's production!!!
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Now I need to focus on the next few months and it is done!
smile.gif
We did over what we needed for the month! So I just may earn it sooner!

That's great Shanel!! Are they still giving out the Pink Cadillac's ? A friends mom got one of them...

Congrats & keep up the good work!!!
claps.gif

Yeah... The pink cadillac is still arround!
smile.gif
Its a pale pearlized pink. Verry beautiful car! I know lots of women who have those.... I will be someday too... just need to focus one thing at a time and it will come
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back