Good things

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trying to write all those reviews has been good for cleaning out my stash! I've thrown out or given away about a dozen products, and now I'm starting to go through and use up all my samples. I'm listing items for swap too. I've discovered some old favorites that I haven't used in a while, and I've determined that I have more than enough lipstick and lipgloss for the rest of my life. Amazing!! Even if I don't win the contest I still benefit from trying.

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

That really helps me too - most of the time I won't toss/giveaway anything because I haven't worn it in awhile, but writing reviews helps me decide whether to keep or get rid of something because I force myself to use it again. Glad it's going to help you out whether you win or not!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I've discovered some old favorites that I haven't used in a while, and I've determined that I have more than enough lipstick and lipgloss for the rest of my life. Amazing!! Even if I don't win the contest I still benefit from trying.
:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Awesome!
claps.gif

Plus all the rest of us benefit from your reviews!
biggrin.gif
I get a little frustrated when I hear several people talk about a product, but no one has reviewed it yet!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back